IGNORED

Derby forum

Coombsy

I like Derby. Rich in history,  exceptionally well supported considering the size of their city and their fans rarely cause any trouble. They are far classier than their East Midlands rivals, the obnoxious, delusions of grandeur Nottingham Forest.

I wish people wouldn't be precious over a couple of silly comments made on their forum. It's embarrassing.

1 hour ago, Woodsy said:

I can't bring myself to dislike Derby, never quite got Forest. Went out with a Notts girl when I was younger, all her family were Forest, so I used to go to Derby with her brother in law whenever I got the chance just to wind her lot up. And it worked

As for their forum, I remember a discussion on here years ago when some described Shrewsbury, Gillingham, Chesterfield etc as 'footballing backwaters', hate that. Unless we're talking about the Gash, then it's fine. I'm not surprised they think they'll win, we were the same last year

Slightly off topic - but the discussion about bringing back the Robin on the other thread, Derby have got a proper badge. See the ram, you know it's Derby. Timeless

You got about a bit in the old days didn't you?!

4 minutes ago, Super said:

You got about a bit in the old days didn't you?!

Nottingham / St Denis....I was everywhere mate!!

This young lady had seen sense and moved south, but we went up to see her family a fair bit - just to make me sound like less of a slag!

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

Is a certain , young , talented Welsh international going to get a start  ?

no don't be silly major....! we cant go being reckless and throw pace at the opposition can we

serioulsy tonight will be very interesting though

55 minutes ago, djb6162 said:

no don't be silly major....! we cant go being reckless and throw pace at the opposition can we

serioulsy tonight will be very interesting though

Well now i'm intrigued . Is this some sort of double bluff ? ;)

i would be interested to hear some of your insights into the  ' functioning ' of the club at some time in the future. It sounds like you're a little bit pissed that Wes does n't get unleashed on knackered defences enough ?  

Archived