IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v West Bromwich Albion Match Day Thread.

havanatopia

Got to be very happy with that.

Playing a premier side that have put out a strong side. Charged at them first twenty, played some nice stuff and could have gone ahead. Since then, they have shaded it really, but we have battled away, and kept in it. About the best we could have hoped for.

We seem to be going long, which may be nerves, and Wilbs not really getting any change with those.  Have to assume ala West Ham they will sooner or later find some quality at some stage, but not seen it so far. Would think Agard maybe for Burns on about 70. Still in it!

Edited by cityexile
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

commentator & pundit annoying, usual bias to the prem team.

2 minutes ago, Murraysrightplum said:

Really? I thought they have been pretty complimentary about us.

PS burn has to score there 

I thought that this is the most complimentary any commentators I have heard talk about us.  Certainly appreciate that we ain't a walk over and giving it a right go.

5 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Reid needs to get in the gym, to get some upper body strength, he's too lightweight and gets brushed off the ball constantly..shame cos he's a good kid

It has to be one of Freeman or Reid, not both. Can't blame Pembo, we have no options. Gladwin offers us another option at least for when we're without Korey. 

2 minutes ago, Aizoon said:

But we still have most of the play and then concede :(

Most of possession, but they've still looked by far the more dangerous. Don't think we can have many complaints when you consider the quality gap. 

If it stays like this I won't be disappointed with 1 goal conceded in two games vs one premier league team and one soon to be premier league team. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lordofthebling said:

Nope Pack, he missed another header which led to the bloody goal...

In the build up? Because it was definitely Flint who got beaten by Rondon in the air. 

Amazing that anyone could single out Pack in this game for criticism, but sadly not surprising. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Murraysrightplum said:

Flint, little, Williams, wagstaff, wilbraham not good enough for this level (3 of the back 4).

Disagree about Flint and Williams. Have had some poor games but have had some great ones too. 

6 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Bet they`d get it right if he played for West Brom.

Wouldn't be hard would it if the press guy Adam Baker was tasked with advising the opposition and the media teams how his name is pronounced; courtesy in fact i would call it.

Edited by havanatopia