IGNORED

A fair analysis of LJ?

devoncider

*APOLOGIES FOR ANOTHER LJ THREAD*

Here is a piece on LJ in which I've tried to be completely neutral and give a fair judgement on the bloke. As we know, only time will tell, but hopefully you will see this as a fair comment/piece on Johnson.

http://tbrfootball.com/is-lee-johnson-the-right-man-for-bristol-city/

I don't get this nervousness about the reception LJ will get, particularly what might happen if we lose a couple of games.

He's ex-City and the son of our most successful and popular manager of recent times.

He'll get a great reception on Saturday IMO and between now and the end of the season we haven't got time to get on anyone's back - we're fighting for survival and everyone at the club, fans included, are going to stick together.

8 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

I don't get this nervousness about the reception LJ will get, particularly what might happen if we lose a couple of games.

He's ex-City and the son of our most successful and popular manager of recent times.

He'll get a great reception on Saturday IMO and between now and the end of the season we haven't got time to get on anyone's back - we're fighting for survival and everyone at the club, fans included, are going to stick together.

Quite agree Kid but unfortunately some haters gotta hate. It`s up to the rest of us to shout them down.

6 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

I will give Lee Johnson my full support.

The recognisable danger is that having got out of the bottom three (with excellent stewardship from Pemberton and Elliott) that we now have it all to lose again.  I hope everyone is fair with Lee Johnson and allows him the odd defeat between now and the end of the season but I have a feeling that he will have a shorter honeymoon period than most new managers/coaches.

21 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Didn't he get a pretty good reception when he came here with Oldham for the first time? That was only a couple of years after he left us if I remember rightly.

Archived