IGNORED

photos from the win at MK Dons

Never to the dark side

Guest taxidog

Brilliant posts - had me and the wife in stitches, feeling even better now than when we walked out of stadium mk (library) today.

And speaking as a vet (which i am !) i would say that both the dog, and the rabbit in front of it, have expired (a la monty python parrot !)

2 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Not a great fan of them sticking the away fans first in the upper tier. Would feel much more connected if all the fans, home and away were on the same lower tier. 

Our fans were put in the top tier at Robinson's request, saying a large away following directly behind the goal reduces home advantage.

1 hour ago, taxidog said:

Brilliant posts - had me and the wife in stitches, feeling even better now than when we walked out of stadium mk (library) today.

And speaking as a vet (which i am !) i would say that both the dog, and the rabbit in front of it, have expired (a la monty python parrot !)

:laugh:,didn't even see the rabbit,my eyes ain't the best 

Guest dee redfern
3 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

DSC00714_zpslqeyi2zw.jpg

DSC00729_zpsrjupqy8a.jpg

DSC00730_zpsbz3jtjob.jpg

af0509e5-37ed-4988-84be-75a9e51734f5_zps

8782bc52-7f2a-4c60-9e43-5348fb3b46dc_zps

DSC00752_zpsctlit9fd.jpg

DSC00753_zpsuq2wvhc7.jpg

DSC00757_zps2hdpqoga.jpg

DSC00761_zpsu4flgf6l.jpg

DSC00763_zps2lafhx5w.jpg

that is really really low attendance :( but we won 3 times on the trot. and we know lee boy will do a bot :) he is ledgend in my heart <3 

13 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Say what you want about MKD as a club, but that's a nice stadium. 

I agree, I've not been to AG since the works have been underway, hope we've learned some valuable lessons.  Bringing my kids there is a pleasure, comfy, easy to reach and friendly. 

Home fans all seem to be Trappist monks, however.  And for such a big game - 12,000????  Of whom the Cidereds were around 3,000???  Not good. 

@Never to the dark side - you took a photo of everyone in the away end except me 'n' my kid!  We must have been just behind you on the lower tier!

And you didn't mention the fantastic effort by their "Elite Women's Academy" or whatever at half time.  Trying to put the ball in the back of a car from 10 yards as half time entertainment...50 shots, did they even manage to get ONE in?????

1 hour ago, Fiale said:

My reading skills are not to sharp, but does it not say 3 years  :whistle:

You're quite correct!

I posted on the basis of what I remembered that the announcer said.

Then I actually looked more closely at the photo.

Couldn't be bothered to edit as I thought no one would be that much of a pedant to pick up on it! :P:)

3 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

You're quite correct!

I posted on the basis of what I remembered that the announcer said.

Then I actually looked more closely at the photo.

Couldn't be bothered to edit as I thought no one would be that much of a pedant to pick up on it! :P:)

TBH when i saw the poster earlier asking what the photo meant/was I kinda thought, ummm read it !!!    But, could not be bothered to scroll up so quoted your post ..... yeah yeah I really am that lazy :yes:

Archived