IGNORED

Suggestions for my 72 pound free bet?

Fordy62

12 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

No but I'm no expert in trying to play one off against another (and I also don't have the money to be able to do that :laugh:).

I guess it's a better option than betting on the football because you take the draw option out of the frame.

The only thing that I'd worry about is I've never heard of either of those players so I'd either look for players I knew or at least the favourite & for that reason I'd probably look at the snooker that is currently available & put it on there as I'd be more likely to win the bigger bet.

But I guess you kind of want the closest you can get for both of them being evens as it's not actually a case of you winning any more money but you actually being able to get your hands on the cash that you've already won?

Absolutely correct.

Funnily enough I've just stuck £256 on Diyas with betfair and discovered i've got 3 x £10 free bets. I think I might wait until after I've taken the win from the tennis to put those bets on though. I don't want to become involved in another bonus nightmare!

7 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Absolutely correct.

Funnily enough I've just stuck £256 on Diyas with betfair and discovered i've got 3 x £10 free bets. I think I might wait until after I've taken the win from the tennis to put those bets on though. I don't want to become involved in another bonus nightmare!

Ha ha, money just comes to money doesn't it ;-) 

Fair play, I'll try & keep an eye out on the outcome.

As a side note, I do most of my betting with SkyBet, decent enhanced odds on most sports that aren't ridiculous suggestions for bets & if you bet £25 every week, you get a free £5 bet every week!!

Plus for newbies there's the bonus of added money to your first deposit.

20 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

Ha ha, money just comes to money doesn't it ;-) 

Fair play, I'll try & keep an eye out on the outcome.

As a side note, I do most of my betting with SkyBet, decent enhanced odds on most sports that aren't ridiculous suggestions for bets & if you bet £25 every week, you get a free £5 bet every week!!

Plus for newbies there's the bonus of added money to your first deposit.

Yay. The outsider Zarina Diyas came in. My £10 bet on Barca is not £288 profit! Time to withdraw!!! 

Thanks for your help. 

12 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Yay. The outsider Zarina Diyas came in. My £10 bet on Barca is not £288 profit! Time to withdraw!!! 

Thanks for your help. 

Don't withdraw - keep it going for as long as possible by betting on almost assured outcomes.

In 2 years time (if you managed to endure 2 years without becoming a gambling slave), you could have amassed a small fortune.

If you ultimately lose everything, then it was only ever £10, so just shrug your shoulders and walk on!

22 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Don't withdraw - keep it going for as long as possible by betting on almost assured outcomes.

In 2 years time (if you managed to endure 2 years without becoming a gambling slave), you could have amassed a small fortune.

If you ultimately lose everything, then it was only ever £10, so just shrug your shoulders and walk on!

Ah. But it doesn't work like that. I couldn't knowingly wager £300 that I could otherwise spend on my daughter. 

35 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

I seen she was 1 up, fair play mate & well done.

Just chosen my 3 X £10 bets....

No side to keep a clean sheet in tonight's Prem @29/1.  

Leicester, Everton & Chelsea @5/1. 

Middlesborough to beat Blackburn by 3 or more @ 11/1.   

3 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Ah. But it doesn't work like that. I couldn't knowingly wager £300 that I could otherwise spend on my daughter. 

Wise words indeed, but you do seem to have the Midas touch - unlike me, anything I bet on is always guaranteed to fail.

I could write a book of the vast number of bets I've placed over the last 20 years that all looked sure things and somehow collapsed.

25 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Wise words indeed, but you do seem to have the Midas touch - unlike me, anything I bet on is always guaranteed to fail.

I could write a book of the vast number of bets I've placed over the last 20 years that all looked sure things and somehow collapsed.

...write a book?

..I bet you couldnt :)

4 hours ago, reddogkev said:

Bookies were ahead of you writing the book on your sure fire bets guarantee teed to fail!

On 27 February 2016 at 21:08, Red Right Hand said:

Tuesday night. Fleetwood to beat Gillingham, both sides to score, Wes to get the winner, El Abd to get sent off.

Should get some decent odds on that lot.

Uhhhh, not a bad start...

On 27/02/2016 at 19:41, Fordy62 said:

So I opened one of those betting accounts where they offer you silly odds and pay the winnings in free bets, meaning you can only cash out when you've played the free bet through a certain number of times. 

I bet £10 on Barca to beat Arsenal at 8/1 (win) 

I bet £20 on Sturridge 1st goal in the Europa cup (lose)

i bet £70 on Liverpool to win the Europa cup tie (win)

that left me with a balance of £98-56 which I bet on Chelsea to beat Saints this afternoon (win). 

Now... I plan on withdrawing the £182 cash that I now have. 

But I still have a £72 free bet that I can't seem to get rid of. 

Anyone got any decent suggestions?

Told You Annie Power plus i'm on 5 out of 5 on today's tips ......400/1  accumulator at present and just ordering the new car :clapping::clapping:

Archived