IGNORED

Brighton Vs Leeds

Robin 101

4 minutes ago, Super said:

Ok Holloway does come out with some crap but he thinks one more win for Leeds makes them safe on 41 points. Could it be that low a total for safety? Would mean 4 points would be enough for us.

Now way will 41 be enough. 

Guest Brian mccluskey
2 minutes ago, Robin 101 said:

watching this you have to wonder how we only took 1 point off leads this season

Can you spell?

8 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Makes ours look maybe not quite as shocking. in fairness, our 1-0 defeat at Leeds was the most frustrating set of highlights I had watched for years. We should have got something from that game, a draw at the very very least.

If we had drawn that one, we would be above them in the table.

4 minutes ago, SimonL said:

No No No. It would be a bad thing for Leeds to sack Evans. Let him take them down first. 

The way the owner runs them I can't see anyone helping the cause 

2 minutes ago, Slippin cider said:

They were to be fair but they attacked up the left mostly and poor old Vyner bore the brunt ...oh and then little scored for em...but at least we weren't 4 down at half time ....full time yes ...but not half time.

Brighton were and are " street wise " against us and no doubt against everyone else. It's the reason why Preston have done well this year, you could see that last year when we played them at AG. I don't like it, in fact I hate it, but we need to get some of that in our game. I am sure it will come and that is a requirement in this league.

BTW, for what it's worth I think 49 points will do the job.

27 minutes ago, BA1 said:

The in laws being very vocal Leeds fans made for some passionate betting of Brighton to win and score 1.5,2.5 and 3.5 or more. Didn't expect it to come in at half time!!!!

How can a team score one and a half goals, or two and a half goals or three and a half goals?! Have I missed something?

6 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

That was a pretty interesting fact they said on Sky just now...Brighton's record away win is 0-4 - against the gas in 1978 and us last week.

0-4 is a lame record away win?

Gas won 8-2 at the Goldstone back in the Warboys/Bannister days which I'm guessing is Brighton's record home defeat?

4 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Gas won 8-2 at the Goldstone back in the Warboys/Bannister days which I'm guessing is Brighton's record home defeat?

Well I think you may be right but Sky seem to be full of crap with the away win stat according to this:

http://www.statto.com/football/teams/brighton-and-hove-albion/records

it seems they've won 2-8 and 1-7 away from home in the league...

I hate lazy journalism - especially in this 'easy to research' age....that's assuming the link I've posted leads to accurate info though!

6 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Well I think you may be right but Sky seem to be full of crap with the away win stat according to this:

I hate lazy journalism - especially in this 'easy to research' age....that's assuming the link I've posted leads to accurate info though!

0-4 is a surprisingly low score for a highest ever win

8 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

yep - I added the 10 points they are likely to get onto their number of games played, instead of their points! 

So even if they continue as they are they could only get an extra 2 more points than we currently have.

Yes but I dont think anyone believes that anyone in the bottom 3 could stay up without  significant improvement in their form thus far

2 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Is this because according to Sky, FootballTM started in 1992?

8 hours ago, Super said:

Whats Holloway on about that was a blatant penalty?

8 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

He'd have "bin foomin" had it been given against a team which he was managing

Arhhhhh maybe he knows something about the Leeds job that we don't ;)

Archived