IGNORED

Spot the difference!

phantom

22 minutes ago, phantom said:

What an embarrassment... Never did I think a set of fans would look worse than the gas.... 

Seen enough time for the darts

england_fans_flag.jpg

20160324_194215-1.jpg

Staggering really.

Here they are, warming up for their first tournament in nearly 60 years, against another home nation, and legoland looks half empty !

Pretty awful day for a friendly, lots of people travelling and the weather is awful.  However they do seem to be continuing the Cardiff approach to a near empty stadium. Booed the national anthem as well.

8 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

Staggering really.

Here they are, warming up for their first tournament in nearly 60 years, against another home nation, and legoland looks half empty !

I don't think it's that staggering. Northern Ireland are hardly a big attraction and proportional to their population it's a crowd similar to what England would get for a friendly against a small nation. Plus plenty of their fans will be saving their money for the big summer trip.

But the coloured cards were certainly a bad idea!

What I find staggering about the picture is that the CYMRU in the bottom tier formed by the holding up of cards is rather indistinct, and that is being kind to them. Yet they should be proud as punch about their country and all it stands for. Yet in the top tier where they are holding up cards to show in brackets how many goals they will score in each of their group games the three zeros are displayed with great clarity, yet most of us would understand if it was that they were half hearted about exhibiting. 

7 minutes ago, handsofclay1909 said:

What I find staggering about the picture is that the CYMRU in the bottom tier formed by the holding up of cards is rather indistinct, and that is being kind to them. Yet they should be proud as punch about their country and all it stands for. Yet in the top tier where they are holding up cards to show in brackets how many goals they will score in each of their group games the three zeros are displayed with great clarity, yet most of us would understand if it was that they were half hearted about exhibiting. 

And I thought it was just baahdif fans showing how to do the Ayatollah to their compatriots.

Archived