IGNORED

Man City v Bayern

brizzlelou

4 hours ago, brizzlelou said:

Is it just me or is the CL final lined up to be these 2? Can just see it now. Peps current team losing to his future team in the final and pellegrini going out with a bang!

All 3 of the other sides will want to draw City .

5 hours ago, Doozerchris said:

All 3 of the other sides will want to draw City .

Why that then? You honestly lay there no man city's team/squad is weaker than say athletics Madrid? Real Madrid? Stop Ronald's you stop them! Even the German machine is conceding goals. Oh how we love to dis our own!

18 minutes ago, frenchred said:

Why that then? You honestly lay there no man city's team/squad is weaker than say athletics Madrid? Real Madrid? Stop Ronald's you stop them! Even the German machine is conceding goals. Oh how we love to dis our own!

Man City are nothing to do with me thanks,  and I certainly don't think of them as my own..and I stand by what I said the other 3 will be happy to draw your team.

Potentially hilarious scenario:

Bayern beat Real and Man City scrape past Athletico

Man City's travails in the cup causes their domestic form to suffer, and West Ham sneak into 4th place

Bayern crush Man City in final, Pep's current charges denying him a chance to take the mercenary petrocrats of the Ethiad into the tournament next year.

26 minutes ago, Doozerchris said:

Man City are nothing to do with me thanks,  and I certainly don't think of them as my own..and I stand by what I said the other 3 will be happy to draw your team.

Not my team by any stretch of imagination but I would support a team playing in the English league against any other. Well maybe not man Utd!

13 minutes ago, NeilS said:

My point too, suppose most on here will be hoping England fail at the Euro's, just wish all this negative stuff was confined to the Gash.

Man City that great English team stuffed full of English talent :whistle:

And for the record I hope the England team smash all before them this summer,sadly though I expect us to be knocked out by the first decent team we play as has happened in every other tournament in the last 46 years

2 minutes ago, frenchred said:

Not my team by any stretch of imagination but I would support a team playing in the English league against any other. Well maybe not man Utd!

No sorry not for me, supporting another team is up there with half and half scarves as far as I'm concerned. ..each to their own though.

Archived