IGNORED

Highlights up

Nagy Mahal

1 minute ago, Red Right Hand said:

Korey, from what little you could see, looked as if he was trying to untangle himself, pushed Hanley away, and he did the usual make a meal of it.

To me it looked like he pushed him after he got up

5 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Defence very static for both goals, mind you, so was theirs for our two. Korey, from what little you could see, looked as if he was trying to untangle himself, pushed Hanley away, and he did the usual make a meal of it. Why get another pro sent off in a meaningless game FFS?

Looked like he was clearly held on the ground, had got himself untangled, and then went back for afters.

So not violent play, more a 'sent off for being a bit of a dick' offense. Not entirely clear however, and he could maybe do with the rest. He misses first game of next season?

1 minute ago, PortisheadIsRed said:

To me it looked like he pushed him after he got up

He may have done and it`s a red under the rules which I`m OK with but why did Hanley feel the need to roll around like a puppy that had been kicked just to make sure? No need for it in a game like this IMO - he could have just got up and got on with it.

1 minute ago, Red Right Hand said:

He may have done and it`s a red under the rules which I`m OK with but why did Hanley feel the need to roll around like a puppy that had been kicked just to make sure? No need for it in a game like this IMO - he could have just got up and got on with it.

Agreed

38 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

He's a footballer 

2 hours ago, TheCulturalBomb said:

Smith saw red and got red. Probably deserved, silly to do that. Other than that in the Championship another season, get some transfer business done quickly and I can see us doing well. No prediction though!

I'm presuming it's a 3 match ban which means he will miss the opening game of next season.

Unless they don't carry over?

Archived