IGNORED

NINE GAMES FREE

I hadn't noticed before that the club are advertising the Early bird ST has having the advantage of a minimum of 9 free games.

Presumably this is in comparison to POTD and attending every match.

so can any of you clever people tell me what the POTD prices are likely to be?

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/tickets/season-tickets/

I could only find where it say it's 11 games free "Adult season card from just £13 per game, represents 11 games FREE". This is talking about the £299 Atyeo ticket, at early bird prices.

23 home games - 11 free games = 12 normal priced games. £299/12 for the POTD price.  This gives £24.91 (call it £25).

So a POTD price of £25 for the Atyeo.

Same formula can be applied to all tickets: Season ticket price/(23 - (No. of games as free))

Assuming it is 9 games free - West Stand centre is £38.

£529/(23-9)

24 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

To see City Vs Burton.  Wow!

I think they categorise games? So it may be less for Burton? Still. Wow.

Based on the £25 for Atyeo I suspect we will see an announcement of frozen POTD tickets.  West Stand will then be £36 for the wings and £38 for the centre.

Note that I suspect this "free games" is actually not based on POTD but on buying your ticket in advance online.  This fits currently where Atyeo is I believe £25 in advance and £30 POTD.

Guest bovril harry
1 hour ago, Countryfile said:

I hadn't noticed before that the club are advertising the Early bird ST has having the advantage of a minimum of 9 free games.

Presumably this is in comparison to POTD and attending every match.

so can any of you clever people tell me what the POTD prices are likely to be?

2 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

I think they categorise games? So it may be less for Burton? Still. Wow.

Based on the £25 for Atyeo I suspect we will see an announcement of frozen POTD tickets.  West Stand will then be £36 for the wings and £38 for the centre.

Note that I suspect this "free games" is actually not based on POTD but on buying your ticket in advance online.  This fits currently where Atyeo is I believe £25 in advance and £30 POTD.

We supposedly categorised games this year too but I think practically every game was gold tiered for pricing.

4 minutes ago, bs20ciderarmy said:

Unless your literally going to the very rare game next year would be crazy not to get a season ticket especially with monthly instalments 

Not just next season, our season tickets have always been very good value for money on a 'per game' basis. 

5 hours ago, hodge said:

We supposedly categorised games this year too but I think practically every game was gold tiered for pricing.

Was a member last season and some matches were a lot more pricey so clear difference. Potd always changes depending where you sit too so kinda hard to answer question.

Last season as a Foreve Bristol member I paid £30 for most games, £25 for a few and £20 for a special offer game in January.

it will be interesting to see the prices this season, I'm now a season ticket holder again, if gates are falling below what they're expecting, they can't really start slashing potd prices too much or it would make the current season card advertising all wrong. 

Archived