IGNORED

Gas Sign 3

Guest Atkins Diet

Guest Atkins Diet

Craig Disley, Paul Trollope, Jamie Forrester get in fantastic signings

City Sign..........Mooney....no..........McPhee........no.........Hefferman....who..... Failing City :P

City Sign..........Mooney....no..........McPhee........no.........Hefferman....who..... Failing City :P

ha ha, heffer 21 goals in a relegated side who?

Dunno ive never heard of him before either....

Thats players are great news for the gas.... get em all on a free?! thought so.... i cant be bothered to look at your site...

You are joking right ,you've signed a couple of over the hill players who cant cut the grade in division 2 , and we've signed a proven striker at this level who scored 21 goals last season in a relegated team. Oh no i wish we had Paul trollope!L O L great name , sounds like a class player! :whistle:

Guest brfc1883
Amazing sign three players they all come out of the would work,getting excited,

i wouldnt bother

these players wont win you anything,

there all league 2 players no higher so what can i say. :D

Would work?!! Obviously you weren't at school the day they had spelling lessons!

:whistle::dunno:

Would work?!! Obviously you weren't at school the day they had spelling lessons!

:dunno::D

Get back to your own board mate...

We aint missed you over here at all.. :whistle:

As for bad spelling, I would rather not be able to spell than be a Rovers fan...

All waffle and bull ###t.. :@

Come on u reds.. :city:

Guest nobby

from what i read in the paper the basements had signed 4,but that didnt include trollope and forrester?????

i couldnt give a toss anyway,before the start of every season you muppets get a new manager and sign a whole new team,get all excited about how in two years you'l be better than us...then what do you do????

end up in a relegation battle!!!!!

tits....the lot of you.

id just keep your mouths shut untill you 10 points clear at the top in may......... thats if that day ever comes????? :whistle::dunno::D

Guest nobby
You lot where after Disley  :P
disley...who????

i think you'l find we wernt???

we dont go after division 3 no marks on free transfers???

muppet :whistle:

Guest tommytank

They will all be off next season when you get a new manager once again, same as last year and year before that and probally the year before that! :whistle::dunno:

Anybody remember Lewis Haldenne what ever his name is? Thought he was the best thing since bog roll? :D

Who's Craig Disney some comedy character of a Disney film? Oh know it's Disley! :city:

You lot where after Disley :P
IF we were after him he would have come here. I mean no offence but players will play in the highest league they can. Just as elsewhere on this board you will see us saying we won't get a player becuase Forest are after him, likewise, with all due respect, he wouldn't go to you if he could play in a higher league, stands to reason.

I think you are getting confused by the fact that someone posted on here last week that tinnion should look at him, Tinnion clearly did NOT agree.

Guest Gas Mark 2

We'll just have to wait and see. :whistle:

So, we've got a Trollope and you've got a Heffer.

The Radio Briz commentators are going to have some fun next season.

Guest GASHEAD_RUDGE
You Gas make me laugh the next thing you will be saying is that you will a top 3 finish,like you said the last 4 seasons ##*****S
And you say your going up, just like the last four seasons :P

Guest AngelofAvonmouth

Gas forum crashed or somethin??? :whistle:

Or got no decent forum so gotta use ours!!! ha ha ha

C'mon you know you wanna be reds really..... :dunno::D

We'll just have to wait and see. :whistle:

So, we've got a Trollope and you've got a Heffer.

The Radio Briz commentators are going to have some fun next season.

Ah but you can milk a Heffer :dunno:

Radio Bristol & Wurzelzet zounds always have fun but not as much as we City supporters have when we hear the gas results through the season.

And you say your going up, just like the last four seasons  :P
You don't read the Bristol City forum then?

If you did you would see the usual mixture of opinion on that.......

but on a positive I believe we would all be very pleased to make it back up.

The season coming or the season after or any season really :whistle:

Guest Gas Mark 2

:dunno:

I'll never get you to admit that the Gas have made some good signings for our standard today, I think even players like Disley and Forrester could do well in your league. But hey, we'll just have to wait and see.

With Heffernan next season I think you could have the answer to your goal scoring problems. Does that mean Peacock is available on a free? :whistle:

:dunno:

I'll never get you to admit that the Gas have made some good signings for our standard today, I think even players like Disley and Forrester could do well in your league. But hey, we'll just have to wait and see.

With Heffernan next season I think you could have the answer to your goal scoring problems. Does that mean Peacock is available on a free? :whistle:

Take him.

I just saw a photo of the Gas signings on the back of the paper, I thought that Disley looked nice, for a split second I nearly turned Gas ! :whistle: Now I'm all depressed as I come on here and find out we were after him. :D My days of Mickey watching may be numbered if he doesn't sign, I'm seeking a replacement. :dunno:

Guest Atkins Diet
Gas forum crashed or somethin??? :whistle:

Or got no decent forum so gotta use ours!!! ha ha ha

C'mon you know you wanna be reds really.....  :dunno:  :D

all your forums are about are bloody hefferman and marcus

Guest Levster
how many seasons have you tried to get out of div 3??

oh wait hang on u cant keep a manager that long either mayb thats a good reason hey!!!

piss off back to your own forum just cause ours is better than yours u muppett!!

Guest Levster
Ah Bristol Rovers, I remember them when they had a team.

Next season their most creative player next season will be their goalkeeper. If he can kick the ball 100 yards that is.

100 yards thats asking a bit much i doubt they can even kick half that

I just saw a photo of the Gas signings on the back of the paper, I thought that Disley looked nice, for a split second I nearly turned Gas ! :whistle: Now I'm all depressed as I come on here and find out we were after him. :city: My days of Mickey watching may be numbered if he doesn't sign, I'm seeking a replacement. :dunno:

RedM!!

Rest assured, City were NOT after Disley, or we would have signed him.

No doubt about it, he wasn't even a regular for Mansfield last season. Our sights are set far higher than a lowest league reserve, as will no doubt be revealed in the next few days.

I don't know anything about him looking "nice", but if he really gave you the wobbles for a split second, imagine how repugnant he'll look when he's wearing the vile gas shirt and you'll soon come to your senses.

My wife thinks a few of the City players are good-looking, but these "pretty boys" have failed to get City up.

Give me a team of pug-uglies with the wherewithall to get City promoted and i guarantee they'll look "nice" when they parade round Ashton Gate with the Championship trophy. :D

Guest Spike
Remind me what happend to Dr Atkins the founder of the great Atkins diet ?? Oh thats right he died........ :whistle:
Nah he never died... just signed for the gas... which technically is commiting suiside :dunno:

Guest Were dreamers
:dunno: for you. You may now leave, :D. Cant wait for you to fail again.
Lets be careful with what were saying, we cant say too much as we keep tripping over the last hurdle, and Iam well worryied the side needs to be broken up and start rebuliding again over the next 2 or 3 seasons.

In that time I can see some local derby's coming back, I just hope they are not in Div 3 or league Two as its now called :whistle:

Guest Atkins Diet

you lot will be lucky to get in the playoffs :whistle: u got to admit tinnion has managed at the highest level!

Guest Were dreamers
you lot will be lucky to get in the playoffs :whistle:  u got to admit tinnion has managed at the highest level!
I think ! Youre so right Akitins Diet

:Party3:

Oh really???...........Saghead losers cant ###### read either.

No mention of us going up in this thread pal.

Look forward to your promotion season, oh in about five years or so...until then back to your basement position as the worst Professional club in the West...losers!!!

RedM!!

Rest assured, City were NOT after Disley, or we would have signed him.

No doubt about it, he wasn't even a regular for Mansfield last season. Our sights are set far higher than a lowest league reserve, as will no doubt be revealed in the next few days.

I don't know anything about him looking "nice", but if he really gave you the wobbles for a split second, imagine how repugnant he'll look when he's wearing the vile gas shirt and you'll soon come to your senses.

My wife thinks a few of the City players are good-looking, but these "pretty boys" have failed to get City up.

Give me a team of pug-uglies with the wherewithall to get City promoted and i guarantee they'll look "nice" when they parade round Ashton Gate with the Championship trophy. :dunno:

All very true, brought me back to my senses. It's just when the footie isn't up to much it's nice to do a bit of 'watching'! But we aren't going to have rubbish football this season, I will be spellbound by the skills and loose count of the goals scored by us...and I don't care who scores and what they look like as long as they are in a City shirt!

Shudder, at the thought of blue and white quarters. I was really, really worried when Mickey was rumoured to sign/go on loan there! :whistle:

Archived