IGNORED

Prediction League Update

Maesknoll Red

• Admin

Lee Millers late goal ensured a high scoring week in the Prediction League, with Kev G extending his lead at the top, but 11 posters gaining at least 15 points keeps the pressure on, last years runner-up, Graham B, rising to third place.

Top scorers this weekend were:

17 Points

Edson

Graham B

16 Points

Bournemouth Red

Dave L

Bootylicious Bethan

Willsbridge Red

15 Points

Kev G

Madmax

Ookman

Pukka Tukka

Kings Norton Red

Top Twenty

KEV G 135

ookman 113

Graham B 112

RedUn 111

HZ25 106

whoosh 103

Bournemouth Red 102

fRED 99

screech 97

city fan 2 97

TB Mutiny 96

Dave L 91

Madger 90

chalky 89

fatman 89

Kings Norton Red 89

Thornbury Red 88

Gas Hater 88

Bootylicious Bethan 87

Top Corner 86

For full table visit the Prediction League Website

• Admin
I didn't get 15 points by the way, nor should I have. I think you got it right in the League table though as I think I was on 78 after the BPA game.

Hmmm...... not sure what happened there.

You did score seven points and for some reason I put your name in the credits instead of the rightful scorer of 15 points - Madmax, your names are next to each other on the spreadsheet.

The league table is correct, as you were on 83 points after the Brighton game.

Thanks for your honesty :clap:

Shultz

Can you do a mid season entry to the prediction league for those of us who did not, or could not at the time, enter at the beginning of the season.

Maybe work out the half way mark and let those of us that join now have the average points of the league and start from a midpoint?

Thank you if you can think of a way to accomodate those of us who were unable to participate previuosly for whatever reason.

• Admin
Shultz

Can you do a mid season entry to the prediction league for those of us who did not, or could not at the time, enter at the beginning of the season.

Maybe work out the half way mark and let those of us that join now have the average points of the league and start from a midpoint?

Thank you if you can think of a way to accomodate those of us who were unable to participate previuosly for whatever reason.

I'm not convinced that giving out average points scores to newcomers would be popular with the existing membership.

There are 13 registered members who have never posted a prediction;

breezy

citybirduk

clevedon red

edtheciderhead

moon

potbelly

Right Up In Cider

simmo99

skyblue lori

Sparky

Thorpedoed

tonytrooper

Wells_Red

I can see no reason why these places shouldn't be re-opened to new members, but anyone wishing to take one of these places will have to start with 0 points.

If anyone listed above has an objection to being replaced please contact me.

• Admin
nil points is a bit stingy isn't it  :clap:

Perhaps 1 point below the bottom placed individual in the league who predicts on a regular basis.

Feel free to canvas opinion from PL members, but I can't see them being too happy about 'newbies' getting points for free.

I'll admit that starting now on nil points is unlikely to make you a winner, but consider it practice for next season.

• Admin

I wouldn't object either.....

Incidentally, if you had put 1-1 for every game so far this season and got NO goalscorers and NO goal-times correct you would be on 115 points in second place :clap:

(assuming the Swansea & Watford results were given AET and not after 90mins like at the bookies.....)

nil points is a bit stingy isn't it  :clap:

Perhaps 1 point below the bottom placed individual in the league who predicts on a regular basis.

I for one would not really be bothered if they started at 1 point below the lowest pointgetter...

im_ctid 15

EH 13

trueview 12

WesternRed 12

female knowle red 2

Matty H 2

then again i wouldnt mind if they started on 10 or 20 but as long as they had an asterick net to their score so we could distinguish them always! :clap::);)

btw! BRISTOL is on tv here- no not the club - but the town - someone found a car with a birds nest in it - ON the engine! They survived at least the drive over to the garage - saying the nest kept the heat away.- Guy by the name of John Bacon run the garage, and kept for the birds when he found them.

I wouldn't object either.....

Incidentally, if you had put 1-1 for every game so far this season and got NO goalscorers and NO goal-times correct you would be on 115 points in second place  :)

(assuming the Swansea & Watford results were given AET and not after 90mins like at the bookies.....)

:clap::clap:

And i'm sitting on 40 something.. says alot for me! ;)

Archived