IGNORED

Who Was The Better Buy

94th Minute

who was the best summer buy  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Ciderhead Reynolds

Miller at the mo , simply because he's doing what hes being payed to do :clap: , Wilkshire is still a bit iffy , where as i think Miller has setteled perfectly now

I voted Miller but i think it is a bit unfair to judge Wilkshire just yet as he has been played out of his positoin all season until now and i'm sure goven time he will improve and bang more in as the season progresses.

I think Miller will get at least 15 goals this season!

Guest Bow_Legged_Chicken

I'm starting to belive both of them are turning out to be good signings and its hard to judge which one is better.

I voted Wilkshire simply cause in the middle he is a very good player and keeps the ball down and plays some very good football.

Wilkshire, now he is playing in his favorite area, scoring goals too, so he edges Miller, who I feel hasnt yet come to terms with our level of football, but next season, should be a massive improvement by both, with a season behind them, getting there though'

Archived