IGNORED

City And Rovers To Join Together.

Guest dolmanthomas

Guest dolmanthomas

i think it would be a great idea for the city and rovers to join up and have 1 big club in that way we could have great players and more money for the club.

Guest dolmanthomas

no i no we hate the as but the bristol team will be good because we would have a bigger stadium and lots more money but i can see where ure cuming from .

Guest Somercity2

Dolman I know your a young lad and trying to raise serious ideas, but as Badiel and Skinner would say "It'll never work!"

And this time there is no possibility of being proved wrong.

Old idea, dead in the water :city:

Guest dolmanthomas

i think that we should not come together with rovers but bristol would have a mutch better football stadium and lots more money

Guest dolmanthomas

well i think city wont get to the premiership unless they both join togther they will not do it on there own they need money and bigger club to be a premiership side .

Where would this much bigger football stadium be?

Why would two clubs working extremely hard commercially to keep thier respective business' alive necessairly benefit by merging (2 many cooks and all that)?

No offence, but this will never happen. There is too much dislike amongst some supporters for this ever to be considered a viable option.

Keep the ideas coming as it does improves the forum and give something to discuss, but, no, don't see this in the next millennium or two! :city:

Guest bristolbred

City 'till i die!!,

I'm City 'till i die!!,

I know i am!, i'm sure i am!!,

I'm City 'till i die!!,

:o:city::o

Guest O_Faz

It would never happen.

And the oh so brilliant failure that is the Bristol council wouldn't approve the ground anyway. We wouldn't get the land because there are asylum seekers/skaters/animals that have far more rights for the land then any football fans do.

Every other city in the UK has a major concert arena, major sporting venues such as a new stadium, greyhound/horseracing tracks, etc. For some reason they decide we cant have this.

Sorry to veer slightly off topic but it's just to re-iterate the point..

Guest dolmanthomas

i do care it was just a suggestion and and i think we would of been a goodclub with money great players i dnt want it to happen but if u want to get city to prem it might half to.

Guest Somercity2

Time for bed now Thomas. It's way past your bedtime and you're obviously having hallucinations.

:city::o:o:o:D:city: :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12:

Guest eggdaps
i do care it was just a suggestion and and i think we would of been a goodclub with money great players i dnt want it to happen but if u want to get city to prem it might half to.
Which planet are you from exactly? Do you think this hasnt all been discussed before. You must be about 12 years old? :city::o:o:o:D

Guest XrAnGeX
i think it would be a great idea for the city and rovers to join up and have 1 big club in that way we could have great players and more money for the club.
Pathetic post.

Pathetic idea.

Enough said.

Guest Somercity2
Which planet are you from exactly? Do you think this hasnt all been discussed before. You must be about 12 years old? :city::o:o:o:D
He's 14 actually he said so the other day!

well i think city wont get to the premiership unless they both join togther they will not do it on there own they need money and bigger club to be a premiership side .
It take a good team of 11 players to make success on the pitch, why do we need Rovers players in our side ???

What makes you think they got anything that we need.

They dont even own their own ground !! :city:

Guest albany P reds
It will happen if City dont go up and Rovers go down within 5 yrs
Why? :city:

Cant believe i'm giving this topic a reply but i feel i have to say what a load of B*LL*CKS!!!!!!! :o:D:city: :@

What are you thinking dolmanthomas! :o:o

Thomas, you are a young lad I know, and you know ##** all bout City, but you really need to research before you open up.

There is more chance of hell freezing over than one team in Bristol, other than either going bust, and subsequently going right under. Even then the fans from that team wont follow the other team.

We're Cider-Reds for life, and they are Sag-Heads for life...no ###### way is there going to be one team in Briz, supported by all.

Kindly let this subject die..or you'll find yourself getting abused to ###### as anyone unwise enough to mention it does.

and if this is a wind up, good one an easy bite by all!!! :city::o

Guest swindlered

I totally agree that the teams should merge. We can take the 'Bristol' from there name and the 'City' from ours. The club will play in Red and as our stadium is better the games will have to be played at Ashton Gate. OTIB.

Guest knapper

Dolman you idiot, if you think I'm sitting with a dirty smelly gashead you can ###### off, what a twatish idea, if you want to sit with gasheads i suggest you ###### off to the memorial stadium.

Guest GASHEAD_RUDGE

No way!

PROUD TO BE A GASHEAD I dont want to support a team that has any connections to you lot and I'm sure you feel the same.

Guest Were dreamers
What a fool.

They need us, we dont need them.

It would never work and I dont think they need City or City need the Rovers

Local rivally is good :D

Guest matalan31

no way

how could you say that

they need us

it would be the whole city team in a different kit

there is no point in having a 30,000 plus stadium with no one to fill it

IT WOULD NOT WORK :D:):me?::city:

Guest matalan31
No way!

PROUD TO BE A GASHEAD I dont want to support a team that has any connections to you lot and I'm sure you feel the same.

WE DO FEEL THE SAME WAY

Guest nickD

IS THIS STILL GOING?!?!!

PLEASE SOMEONE SHUT THIS CRAP THREAD DOWN!! WHERE ARE THE MODS WHEN U NEED THEM!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Guest coops

no way it will never happen and dont want to either.

If the teams merge there will be no more local derbys all city and rovers fans love the derbys

Guest claloudav

This will never happen, dedicated fans such as ourselves would never give up our shirts and our pride. City till I die.

Guest Heathy33

Maybe our mate just wanted to get up to reserve team? Am i right in thinking its the number of replies that increase your rating?

Oh for Gods sake! If there is to be a merger, 50:50 financing would be required (or am I being naive). As there is NO CHANCE of this, the only credible alternative would be a takeover but why would we want their debts too?

Basically No No and No again

How would this work exactly? I mean, we have

a) a better stadium

b)better players

c) more money

d) a team in a higher division

they have

a) a field

b) a collection of farm animals

c)10p they found down the back of the sofa

d)a team soon to be in the screwfix league

There would be almost zero benifit for us and most fans will desert. Who wants to support bristol United?

I can't believe I wasted my time replying to such a stupid post

Guest claloudav
no i just think it is the amount of posts u post :D

I wouldn't go. I would attempt to organise a petition to get Bristol City back. If it did happen (which it will never) then it would be unfairly merged. Like Seanox said, we have and are a lot better club overall and I don't really think their fans would be keen on the ideal either.

Guest claloudav
If it did happen how many people on here wouldnt go to the matches. I aitn saying i am for it i jsut wondering how many people would give up football if it happend?

Sorry I meant to of quoted this, there's an error and it wouldn't let me edit my post. :D

Guest Levster

One team in Bristol

theres only One team in Bristol

one team in bristol

theres only one team in Bristol

:D:):me?::city:

Guest longercidered

what players are good enough for the city team. you aint got a clue. your not a proper city fan mate

Archived