IGNORED

Miller In Portsihead.

Br 1st ol

Tinns lives at Clevedon

Wrong!!Tinnion and Bell both live in Nailsea.So does Kieth Millen an ex City stopper Billy Mercer.Thorpe and Akinbiyi both used to live at Nailsea.

Tony Fawthrop and Shaun Taylor both live at Backwell.

Phillips lives in Paulton.

Doesn't Amaankwaaaahhhhh live with Peacock as well?

Must be a pretty big hoose.

Christian Roberts lives in a far off land and has to bring his passport to work with him everyday. :Cheeky22:  :Cheeky22:

Doesnt Peacock live with Spencer (Former City now Cheltenham?) At least I swear he did

Guest WestburyRed

Miller isn't moving in with Peacock, just moving to the same town!

Guest BridgyRed

I def remember reading last season that peacock lived with spencer. In the programme a couple of games ago Craig Woodman Lives with Clayton Fortune

Don't forget we are playing the Gay capital of the North on Saturday so can you all stop qouting "living together" ###### they are sharing or X is lodging with Y or whatever you like.

Otherwise the players will be expected to visit 'Funny Girls' or 'The Flamingo' on Saturday evening :PC_Plod:

Tins and Bell, live behind each other in Clevedon.

Don't you read anyone elses posts but your own and yer mates?

Tinnion and Bell both live in Nailsea - not Clevedon.They have done for ages.Both of them are regularly seen about the town.

Maybe you didn't know that Nailsea and Clevedon are about 8 miles apart.

Guest KingswoodRed

Actually I thought Peacock lived behind Tins who lives next door to Bell.

Woody lives in a house with Fortune, with Big Kev in the upstairs flat.

Taylor & Fawthrop live in Backwell in a semi with ex City player Joe Jordan in the Grandpa extension.

Danny however lives by himself in Barnsley with his dog named Owl.

:clap::clap::)

Is that it now?

Actually I thought Peacock lived behind Tins who lives next door to Bell.

Woody lives in a house with Fortune, with Big Kev in the upstairs flat.

Taylor & Fawthrop live in Backwell in a semi with ex City player Joe Jordan in the Grandpa extension.

Danny however lives by himself in Barnsley with his dog named Owl.

:clap::clap::)

Is that it now?

I thought Danny lived with Joe Burnell? :Confused13:

Guest lydneyred

Matty lives near to Chepstow as I have seen him in Tesco's at Chepstow quite a lot (and admittedly I've cut him up in the car park once or twice......taught me a few words!!)

Peter Beadle lives or used to live in the same row as me mum and dad in sadly broke.

Matty actually lives in a place called Rogiet, between Caldicot (as Harry May earlier posted) and Newport. Probably shops in Chepstow as there is a higher class of Tesco there than in newport (but then there's a higher class of everything anywhere than in Newport!)

Scooter Red

I drive past peacocks house every morning as he lives around the corner from me.

To clarify matthews and Amankawah used to live with LP but do not anymore. Damian Spencer is currently the only person living there apart from LP and his girlfriend. However Lee Miller did stay for a few days a fortnight or so ago.

Guest longercidered

Christian Roberts lives in a far off land and has to bring his passport to work with him everyday. :Cheeky22:  :Cheeky22:

no its not that big. ive seen it from the from the front outside :Party12:

Guest longercidered
Murray use to live in Worle not weston

Tinns lives at clevedon and shops in Tesco!

(welch also use to live in Clevedon)

Lavin use to live in Winscombe - My home village!!

Coles lives with peacock in Portishead

Dont know any others.

i used to live near scott murray :Party12:

I live in Nailsea and i have seen Brian Tinnion at Nailseas New Tesco, Seen Mickey Bell At Somerfield in Nailsea, Seen Fawthope In A charity Shop In Nailsea. I have seen Tinman 5 times actually meeting him and they were all in Nailsea. Portishead seems the best Place For City Players. If you Excuse me i am putting my house up for sale to get a house up in portishead :(

I drive past peacocks house every morning as he lives around the corner from me.

To clarify matthews and Amankawah used to live with LP but do not anymore. Damian Spencer is currently the only person living there apart from LP and his girlfriend. However Lee Miller did stay for a few days a fortnight or so ago.

You must live on The Vale then?

LM has a house just round the corner from LP.

Not far from the soon to be opened link road. :Party27:

Archived