IGNORED

A bit of help please

bs3

I've just tried to but two tickets on line for tomorrow night match against Sheff Wed.

While trying to purchase the tickets I had to log in using my supporters ID which is on the ST but the problem came when asked to enter the password, unable to remember my password I click on the button to reset my password and according to the site a password was sent to my email account, however I have not received no email.

I have tried to set up another account but the site won't let me.

So the help I need is what is the best way to proceed to reset my account and is it pay on the day tomorrow.

Thanks

13 hours ago, bs3 said:

I've just tried to but two tickets on line for tomorrow night match against Sheff Wed.

While trying to purchase the tickets I had to log in using my supporters ID which is on the ST but the problem came when asked to enter the password, unable to remember my password I click on the button to reset my password and according to the site a password was sent to my email account, however I have not received no email.

I have tried to set up another account but the site won't let me.

So the help I need is what is the best way to proceed to reset my account and is it pay on the day tomorrow.

Thanks

Your password is your postcode 

Archived