IGNORED

The Official Sheffield Wednesday v Bristol City Match Thread (Merged)

havanatopia

1 minute ago, Luxo Jr. said:

Really? When did that change?

I may be wrong but sure that, or at least something like was a new rule change. All to do with triple punishment - red card suspension and penalty

4 minutes ago, 29AR said:

Less for their bloke. I thought preventing goal scoring chance was supposed to be a booking if it was a pen instead of double punishment :S 

Apparently that only applies if he makes a tackle with his feet as opposed to pulling the player down.

3 minutes ago, deadredfred said:

I'm only looking at the replay, but why has he gone in on him there? No need with the defense covering. Just track your man!

No need anyway. So what if he was clear through and scores - we have 11 v 10 for 30 minutes, would still be a good point if we drew and he's available for Saturday. 

1 minute ago, 29AR said:

No need anyway. So what if he was clear through and scores - we have 11 v 10 for 30 minutes, would still be a good point if we drew and he's available for Saturday. 

Daft, huge loss for Sat but good news with Smith back. Hopefully Pack and Smith in the midfield 2 on Saturday.