IGNORED

Hello Bristolians

Guest Friendly fire

Guest Friendly fire

You may all remember me as Stephenlewis10 or Asthong8keeper.

I am here only as a something to do not to disrupt or anger (Although if I post an opinion you dislike, then thats unavoidable) but it won't be purposley done.

I've been reading this board all season, and gotta admit, theres a hell of a lot more interesting discusions than the Cardiff board.

I think you should push for a play off place again this year, and apart from QPR, I don't think there are any better sides than you in this league, it's just about how they play on the day.

How do you think you will do, base it on your true feelings, not recent or past results?

oh yeah and I agre with most of you, you need to keep your own ground to make sure your identity stays as Bristol City and not Bristol.

From seeing pictures of your ground now, haven't been there for years, it's a very nice and tidy ground.

we all know we should be pushing for a play off place

but i also think playoff should be rid of if a team finishes 3rd with alot more points than the other team and then they loss out and the team in 6th go up its just silly

many of us think that severnside is a bad idea and many people have expressed there opinions on it which the majority of them are negative

Guest lilciderhed

Welcome, I think you must be the only Cardiff fan on here that hasnt come on here and started to try and wind us up.

What was Cardiffs final score last night? The last time I saw it was 1-1, with a Earnshaw pen.

yeah it is,but the person who asked the question and then said put your honest opinions,thats my honest opinion,that we wont make play-offs,obviously i REALLY hope I'm wrong,in the sense that we go up,not down B)

Guest Friendly fire

I think the only team you should be fearful of this season is yourselves.

As you can see from ourselves, Wigan and Crewe, if you can get to Div 1, safety and possible progression is there for the taking.

Ok us and Wigan have money but Crewe are doing brilliantly and they LOST there best strikers.

Edit: There and Their, can never get them the correct way around

I think the only team you should be fearful of this season is yourselves.

As you can see from ourselves, Wigan and Crewe, if you can get to Div 1, safety and possible progression is there for the taking.

Ok us and Wigan have money but Crewe are doing brilliantly and they LOST there best strikers.

Edit: There and Their, can never get them the correct way around

and with the edit you still failed. LOST their best striker (singular Hulse, Jack was not one of their best, Jones and Ashton were above him in the pecking order).

Cheers

Mr Padantic, but only to Taffs :clap:

My gut feeling says we are going to be in this league for another season after this one, we should have gone up automatically last season but bottled it after new year, we have more or less the same team this season so i don't see any different scenario come May.

The trouble is we don't have anyone in the squad that has actually won anything in their career so far, we need a few been there and done it players mixed in with our young side to move them up a gear when the going gets tough and we don't have a natural leader on the pitch, so it's another season of failure for me.

ps, even if we were to go up this year i think we would have a speedy return to this division, people will call me negaitive for saying that but i have seen it too many times in the past to convince me otherwise, we are probably in our rightful division, up near the top every year but never quite making the step forward.

Archived