IGNORED

Look at his face....

RedLionLad

7 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Smug looking little ******* waxwork.

Don't worry

His 'reputation' in football will be growing by the hour

JP was , as the clown himself admitted 'Very well respected in football both for his coaching and as a man'

(Johnsons own words)

Will enjoy his inevitable capitulation 

6 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

......what does that look tell you?

IMG_4395.PNG

Bl***y Hell, nearly Easter and I've got a beard...............I'm going to get crucified...............Help Uncle Steve...............pretty please :liar:

That's it Jamie... Beard looking like mine, hair cut getting there... Now put the bottle down clasp your hands slightly and look ahead with a stupid grin! Then one day my friend, all this will be yours. It's all I've done for just over a year. I get paid handsomely and the stupid to$$er upstairs gave me 16 million quid to spend to boot. All these fans paying to be here ha ha (insert stupid nervous post match interview giggle) what mugs!

Look it's only one fleeting moment captured in a photo, but I'd say he looks relaxed and in a state of daydream. Jamie Mac at least looks like he is watching the game and concentrating, alert and interested.

6 hours ago, Up The City! said:

I noticed something today, for about half of the first half he was sat in his dugout rather than on the edge of the Box as usual. Just thought it was a bit strange how all of a sudden Pembo has gone and he's sitting down.

yes he was too scared to come out. Coward!

Such a shame the changing rooms have moved… no long walk in front of the fans, now. Snuck in like a sneaky thing…

He looks in the photo like what he also looks like from a distance. Someone who can't believe his luck and is saying to himself in his head "I'm a manager, I'm doing management things". If he had a desk, he'd be rearranging pens and shuffling papers and grinning inanely into space.

All that padding about his is technical area with his arms folded behind his back, nonchalantly pacing staring at the floor like Mourinho with that "we will score and I will be unmoved because I expected it because I'm pretending to be such a good manager". It hasn't achieved much.

He also totally gives the game away when we even string three passes together or the ref doesn't give us something and he reverts to chancer who can't believe how excited he is to actually be running a football team, and flies about 3 feet off the ground shrieking and waving like an idiot.

Yes, before the mature responsible posters complain, I realise that none of this has anything to do with whether he is any good as a manager, but being sarcastic about his mannerisms helps me deal with my emotions. We've long since established he isn't any good as a manager. 

41 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

yes he was too scared to come out. Coward!

Such a shame the changing rooms have moved… no long walk in front of the fans, now. Snuck in like a sneaky thing…

Huh? Scared of what? Ashton Gate was very calm last night so not sure what he was supposed to be scared of?

I was thinking along the lines of last night we saw LJ sat in the dugout for the first time ever, maybe the reason he never sat there before was because Pembo was sat there and they were avoiding each other?? 

38 minutes ago, Olé said:

He looks in the photo like what he also looks like from a distance. Someone who can't believe his luck and is saying to himself in his head "I'm a manager, I'm doing management things". If he had a desk, he'd be rearranging pens and shuffling papers and grinning inanely into space.

All that padding about his is technical area with his arms folded behind his back, nonchalantly pacing staring at the floor like Mourinho with that "we will score and I will be unmoved because I expected it because I'm pretending to be such a good manager". It hasn't achieved much.

He also totally gives the game away when we even string three passes together or the ref doesn't give us something and he reverts to chancer who can't believe how excited he is to actually be running a football team, and flies about 3 feet off the ground shrieking and waving like an idiot.

Yes, before the mature responsible posters complain, I realise that none of this has anything to do with whether he is any good as a manager, but being sarcastic about his mannerisms helps me deal with my emotions. We've long since established he isn't any good as a manager. 

That first para so true. The manager who knows the theory but doesn't do practical cos it won't work. Sure we've all know one. Sad that this one is ruining our club.

Archived