IGNORED

The Official Wigan Athletic v Bristol City Match Day Thread

havanatopia

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Bail out @RedM and chew some nails :fingerscrossed:

FULL TIME :bounce:

Trouble is, I'm no bailer, not when I'm in the right anyway. Very happy with a win, takes us nicely to the Huddersfield game. A huge 3 points towards safety, and that's our aim. I don't really care who steers us there as long as we retain Championship security.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, RichardEdd said:

Thank f? #@ keeps us with a glimmer of hope. 

With the other results, we needed it to give us a chance. For once, we somehow dug it out.

Last two wins it seems like in forever has been 1-0 against the two teams below us, but hopefully a late winner for a change lifts the mood.

Edited by cityexile
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ElTanko said:

Cracking, haters can haters, but I'm over the moon with the 3 points. COYR

Haters are hating but we're all delighted with 3 points. I'm sure I speak for 95% of fans when I say this changes nothing in terms of LJ. 

Sooner he's out the better. 

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Putting things into perspective, 3 games undefeated, 5 points from those 3 games.

And 4 points since Pembo left ;)

Putting things into perspective Utter toss since Holden arrived;)

Edited by REDOXO

7 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Finally, we've achieved the dream. We've beaten the same number of Championship sides this year as Lincoln!

And we've done the double over Wigan...think of it!

The stuff that dreams are made of...

Edited by Red Exile
  • Like 1

Thank.  Christ.

Despite the downplaying all week, this was a dictionary definition 'must win', and though it sounds like it was a absolute dog's dinner of a performance, three point is three points.

Table looks a fair bit better now than it did at half time...

IMG_3146.PNG

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

I overreacted?

I used a word to make a point, using it to exaggerate faux outrage, and as a result multiple posters have been making 'subtle' digs at me (and some not so subtle), and I'm the one over reacting?!

I'm ******* delighted we won (wonder if @RedM) will have a go at me again for that one...

You and I both know that's not what you meant. You accused me of having a dig at LeeJ as I 'obviously' disliked him. I have asked you numerous times to back up your claim and you have failed to do so. 

Happy you are delighted with our win but maybe get your facts right in future and don't jump so easily to conclusions as you just make yourself look foolish. I'm not going to say anymore on this, I'm bored now. No doubt you will want to have the last word.  Be my guest...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Course there wasn't, but apparently swearing is allowed when insulting people, but not allowed to be used to make a point :dunno: 

The funny thing is by all accounts LJ is quite a nice person, ok being a nice person doesn't win football games but to be insulting a person for a job their doing is pretty low.

2 minutes ago, samo II said:

Thank.  Christ.

Despite the downplaying all week, this was a dictionary definition 'must win', and though it sounds like it was a absolute dog's dinner of a performance, three point is three points.

Table looks a fair bit better now than it did at half time...

IMG_3146.PNG

Think Forest fans might be starting to get worried.

6 minutes ago, RedM said:

You and I both know that's not what you meant. You accused me of having a dig at LeeJ as I 'obviously' disliked him. I have asked you numerous times to back up your claim and you have failed to do so. 

Happy you are delighted with our win but maybe get your facts right in future and don't jump so easily to conclusions as you just make yourself look foolish. I'm not going to say anymore on this, I'm bored now. No doubt you will want to have the last word.  Be my guest...

Can I have the last word?

Stop it the pair of you!!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Reigate Red said:

Think Forest fans might be starting to get worried.

Wolves and Blackburn play their games in hand (well, Wolves play one of them) on Tuesday; big night for us, even though we don't play.

If those two get anything, it won't be good for us, but will certainly also pull Forest back into the muck.