IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Wolverhampton Wanderers Match Day Thread

havanatopia

Just now, Robin101 said:

Forest v Blackburn next Friday will be interesting. What do we want?? A draw? Or a forest win?

I think Forest win, to further dent Blackburn's confidence ahead of playing us. Let's face it if (I know a BIG IF) Blackburn lose to Forest and to us, they are virtually down.

Just now, Robin101 said:

Forest v Blackburn next Friday will be interesting. What do we want?? A draw? Or a forest win?

Match abandoned after 5 sent off from each side, several of which were found not to have been registered with the FA, followed by pitch invasion from both sets of fans and a fist fight involving both managers and all four match officials

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Robin101 said:

Forest win 100% that will guarantee a minimum 4 point gap, even if we lose against QPR, with 4 to play, I don't want to go into Blackburn game with them a point behind.  A nice 7 point gap before that game would be great, as a win v Blackburn guarantees our survival

Edited by Tinmans Love Child
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, red panda said:

Match abandoned after 5 sent off from each side, several of which were found not to have been registered with the FA, followed by pitch invasion from both sets of fans and a fist fight involving both managers and all four match officials

I'll see if sky bet will give a price for this 

5 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Patterson will run around enegetically, not having a clue what to do. Hopefully Dave Cotterill supports Little well', I'm not sure about the help he'll get from inside him though. Overall a gamble, but we needed a stronger midfield, but we've just moved the weak point back a bit. Come on City, surprise me.

Well, Paterson had a clue today that's for sure-and well done Mark Little-great work for the pen..

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

Well, Paterson had a clue today that's for sure-and well done Mark Little-great work for the pen..

Agreed. Surprised me in a good way, my MOM. If he gets picked Friday and puts in anothor similar performance I'll start believing he'll be able to do it consistantly. I'd rather see him there than see a Lee Tomlin half-arsed display.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Knew we would said so on here, we're good away from Oakwell and when teams need to come at us we're even better, when we come to your place you need to play for a point then you've a chance of beating us, try to out football us and you're on to a loser, forget about us being a small club you should be beating, come with that attitude and you'll get destroyed, show us respect and you've a chance. 

Blimey - FairPlay and respect for what you've done in the last 12 months but you making out it's Barcelona we will be facing !!!!

Football has a habit of biting you on the arse when you start strutting too much - thought you'd know that 

I wouldn't get too carried away 

Edited by BobBobSuperBob

Just now, Rascal said:

You can bet your bollox our lot will be up for it you're in for battle 

I would assume due to the LJ factor we will no doubt 

Isnt that your first win in ?   7 today though ?

You are probably aware - we are in the midst of a golden spell

• Like 1