IGNORED

Fantastic

Super

Met mates for beers pre game , OB turned up just like the old days. Got near ground and met more old mates for more beers. Pasty was burnt like old times and we won. Had a couple after  with a few other mates, and the good lady got off of her sick bed to pick me up, happy days. It may cost me a trip to the garden centre tomorrow but ........ I'm still well happy.   #johnsonoutanyway :P

1 hour ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Was a great day all round, capped by superb support.

Atmosphere was good and all of the 11 on the pitch were outstanding.

I was unsure what the support today would be like to be honest. 

Just goes to show, give us something to get behind and we will!

Odd the way it has worked out that both QPR and Barnsley have a little more edge to them than normal as well. 

Football wise, I thought we were ok, and Wolves looked like their season was already over. Never really dominated them, but scored the goals at the right time, put in the effort, and with Blackburn surprisingly to me losing, it's a good 'un.

Funny how a single result really raises the spirits!

Just now, Ivorguy said:

Cityexile said 'funny how a single result really raises the spirits'.  I would merely add, funny how a single interview can really dampen one's love of the City and the beautiful game

Bloody heck Ivorguy. I respect you have a strong view on SL. I know it is one others share. I am not sure however today's interview changed your view on SL one iota.

Today is a good day. No idea how the season will end, but for now I just intend to enjoy the moment.

Archived