IGNORED

Forum Members

Guest city_2002

Guest city_2002

People of the forum i have a message to put to you

Eyle Ball had invested £200 of his own money into getting these cds for US 50 people said they would buy them he has only sold 6 he will be selling them at the barnsly game Me And Chalky will be getting them!

Get money out only £2.50 Buy some u know you need to!

£2.50

City_2002

I just merged this once..

</gives up>

What happened to the first evr post from biggiesbest a couple of hours ago, it only said it was their first post. And I had just written

Is your name your chat-up line? If so.............does it work?

And bang, disappeared............

Was that because of my post?

I take it this CD is actually worth listening to then?

When I tried to load it failed, so have bought a copy on the advice of forum members. If it's kak, expect a horses head in the post real soon :(

I thought there was already a site for selling things called ebay but if Incider can do it I suppose anyone can - roll up roll up  :(

We raised £100 for club funds by selling those t-shirts last Saturday. What did you do?

Now I know, from reading your earlier posts, that you think the board should prop the club up rather than expect the fans to help, but each to their own.

Now, I'll leave you to skuttle around in your whingy little world, if you leave me to try and do things that help the club in mine. Deal?

Guest oneforthe
People of the forum i have a message to put to you

Eyle Ball had invested £200 of his own money into getting these cds for US 50 people said they would buy them he has only sold 6 he will be selling them at the barnsly game Me And Chalky will be getting them!

Get money out only £2.50 Buy some u know you need to!

£2.50

City_2002

were abouts will he be.

outside hirerite on the wall is a good spot and i allways go in the wedlocks for a drink so it would be nice and easy for me :(

will buy one if i see him.

If every body is arranging to meet him before the game at different places then as it is impossible to be in two place sat once he may not be able to get round too meeting everyone.

Wouldn't it be best if he stated a specific location where he would be before the match so everybody will know where to find him?

Archived