IGNORED

Blackpool

Guest Mrs Shippers

Guest Mrs Shippers

Hello,

Just wondering who is staying up in Blackpool tomorrow?

My husband and I will be leaving early tomorrow morning (if the car starts) to make it up there so we can spend the day looking at the sights. We haven't been to Blackpool before so it should be fun trying to find the B&B we are staying in!

Any way lets hope we can make it the 4th win in a row.

Cheers

Mrs Shippers x

Guest Mrs Shippers

I used to hate football until I got bitten by the bug!! Now I get miserable when I can't go and see City.

If we aren't playing or I can't get to a away game we go and watch Mangotsfield. It is a good game to watch. Failing that I have my nephews Boco Juniors U11s to watch!

I will cheer for you.

Sights Mrs Slipper, there are plenty, as BTR mentions in the pubs & grub thread.

Blackpool has little to offer, especially at this time of the year. It is a hen/stag night paradise but for a couple of over 30 yrs it has little to offer.

Have a look round Lytham where you will feel very sprightly if you are under 70. Fleetwood has a Freeport but little else other than great views over Morecambe Bay to the Lakes.

Don't get up there too early on Friday, stop off at somewhere like Garstang, a very interesting town about 10 miles outside (on the A6 between Preston and Lancaster). Then have a look at Lytham on Saturday morning before the match.

And the weather forecast is for rain.

Aren't I the happy soul. Have a nice weekend.

Archived