IGNORED

Edson

England

I usually arrive in the R&W soon after 2.00pm so if you and/or Tom are around on 6th December I really would like to bury the hatchet(figuratively) and say enough of our nonsense and buy you both a drink - yes I have had digs at you but I do respect what you are both trying to do for the club -is RedTop still returning to these shores?

I usually arrive in the R&W soon after 2.00pm so if you and/or Tom are around on 6th December I really would like to bury the hatchet(figuratively) and say enough of our nonsense and buy you both a drink - yes I have had digs at you but I do respect what you are both trying to do for the club -is RedTop still returning to these shores?

That's a very kind gesture. Unfortunately, I won't be in the R&W bar again before Christmas, so can I take the cash equivalent?

Perhaps I could take you up on the offer in the New Year. Failing that, RedTop's coming back in March, I believe, so we could wait 'til then and let him buy us all the drinks we like on Murdoch's expense account.

Cheers

edson

Archived