IGNORED

Brum V Villa

22A

Never forget Kodjia said Aston Villa are a better Club than Bristol City. It is right when you look at the history but I dont think its a good comment from Kodjia. He was in our team and scored many, he went on and earn more money there. Villa pay me more therefore Im here, he he. Since then I dont mind If Villa lose. By the way Im gonna see Villa-City in januari. How do I get a ticket? Will be with the other City fans. Away ticket.

1 hour ago, sglosbcfc said:

How many pitch invasions were there? There is usually at least one when these two meet.

I saw one fan being dragged away at full time. The main source of concern seemed to be that Birmingham had provided those irritating plastic clappers to every fan (Note to City, please DON'T do this against Man Utd), many of which ended up being lobbed at Villa players whenever they were taking corners or throw-ins.

52 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Must admit a lot of these sides look average. I do think we can make the top 6 if we add one or two in Jan to see us through. Central midfield at least. 

Lets not forget although we beat Sunderland and Palace,  we hardly looked like world beaters ourselves. It's a very tough League.

Archived