IGNORED

Missed Chances

Robbored

According to the radio commentary City should have been at least 4 up before half-time so dominant were they,but yet again City failed to defend a set-piece and Phillips blunders to concede the winning goal.Then Peacock fluffs a header in injury time.

A bad day at the office.Nothing more nothing less.

Guest KingswoodRed
According to the radio commentary City should have been at least 4 up before half-time so dominant were they,but yet again City failed to defend a set-piece and Phillips blunders to concede the winning goal.Then Peacock fluffs a header in injury time.

A bad day at the office.Nothing more nothing less.

I must admit this fills me with great confidence for the next game.

How many more 'bad days at the office' do we have to endure before we accept City are not good enough to go up?

Unfortunately, everyone else in the race gained points on us today.

If we are to climb the table, we must take advantage of the chances we get.

I listened to the commentary on Radio Bristol today and it sounded like we were guilty of some bad misses - Roberts especially.

Now that we are creating chances, apparently at will, perhaps Danny should call time on some of the strikers who aren't performing?

We seem to have the midfield purring now, but we are still very wasteful in front of goal, as we have been all season.

Is it time for Lita and/or Marvin Brown to get a run in the team?

How many more 'bad days at the office' do we have to endure before we accept City are not good enough to go up?

Its softens the disapointment of a defeat when you know that City played the other side off the park but couldn`t score the killer goal.The same thing happened to Argyle when City went there and nicked the points not so long ago.

If City had struggled to match B'pool or failed to create a chance all game I would be as concerned as I was earlier in the season but that wasn't the case.

As it was, B'pools goalkeeper was voted MoM.That says it all.

Guest KingswoodRed

Its softens the disapointment of a defeat when you know that City played the other side off the park but couldn`t score the killer goal.The same thing happened to Argyle when City went there and nicked the points not so long ago.

If City had struggled to match B'pool or failed to create a chance all game I would be as concerned as I was earlier in the season but that wasn't the case.

As it was, B'pools goalkeeper was voted MoM.That says it all.

I totally agree, but look where Argyle are compared to us now.

They have put in far more better performances this season to have the blow softened against the likes of us when we beat them.

You need to get points on the board first so that such results as today are easier to take.

We sadly haven't....Argyle equally as sad, have.

Archived