IGNORED

We Were Most People's Faves For The Title

Guest Tins4Gaffer

Have I missed something? Did I go into a coma on Saturday 29th November and come out of it in Mid May? Presumably we failed to win promotion again then :(

If come May we are still in this division, then yes by all means state that we have yet again underachieved.

Bloody hell the seasons not half way through yet.

:( :Confused13:

Have I missed something? Did I go into a coma on Saturday 29th November and come out of it in Mid May? Presumably we failed to win promotion again then :(

If come May we are still in this division, then yes by all means state that we have yet again underachieved.

Bloody hell the seasons not half way through yet.

yeah i agree it is not over yet, lets hope the 2nd half of the season

proves better than the 1st :(

I actually find that very depressing. I would love to think :( that all the teams in our division are scared of playing us. but it is not happening :(

Find what depressing. Is it just when I click on the link I get something completely unrelated to City?

Find what depressing. Is it just when I click on the link I get something completely unrelated to City?

I never bothered to check the link out before my original post.

No it's not just you Neo, the link does indeed take to you a story about Russian Weightlifters.

What the link is between that and City under-achieving is, I really don't know. Perhaps Tins4Gaffer would like to elaborate a bit more :Confused13:

Archived