IGNORED

So Fickle

BCFChris

I am sure that only about 2 months ago, Luke was the worst player ever to pull on a City shirt according to the majority of people on here.

Now we have lost one game and it is Steve's fault!

I wonder if in 2 months time, when Steve saves 10 shots on target but we still lose, whether it will be Mat Hills fault.

Getting a bit sick of this, lets get behind the team rather than finding a scape goat.

I did not go to the game, but from what I listened to on radio Bristol we were by far the better side, but were very unlucky. Some of you need to wise up!

i see your point but how i seen it with wilkshire was that he was a

quality player being played out of position and we were not getting

the best out of him as we now are with him playing in the center of

midfield rather than his billing of ''scott murray's replacement'' on

the wing which he couldn't live up to as he is more like a tinnion

than a murray i don't think anyone can replace murray and

play like scotty did last season .. :(

Couldnt agree more Cider Head, but the "Luke Wilkshires @rap" brigade, far outnumbered the likes of u and I, who could see that he was a quality player being played out of position.

All I am saying is that for the past 3 weeks, everything has been a bed of roses, then we have one unlucky result and were suddenly rubbish and not even going to make the play offs!

I'm just tired of the narrow minded, short sighted, dumb @$$ comments that get made on here, thats all!

I'm just tired of the narrow minded, short sighted, dumb @$$ comments that get made on here, thats all!

yeah i agree fair point, i think people should leave out the personal abuse like

he's cr@p and make an valid explanation on why they think a player is not up

to their expectations rather than the ''he's cr@p'' and nothing more added...

Guest Dolman Moaner
I am sure that only about 2 months ago, Luke was the worst player ever to pull on a City shirt according to the majority of people on here.

Now we have lost one game and it is Steve's fault!

I wonder if in 2 months time, when Steve saves 10 shots on target but we still lose, whether it will be Mat Hills fault.

Getting a bit sick of this, lets get behind the team rather than finding a scape goat.

I did not go to the game, but from what I listened to on radio Bristol we were by far the better side, but were very unlucky. Some of you need to wise up!

Here we go again.

So we are now not allowed to criticize indvidual players ?

Is this yet another example of how overly politically correct this country is.

If I want to criticize, I will.

If I want to praise, I will.

I think Luke Wilkshire has looked a much better player since he moved into the centre of midfield (how's that for stating the obvious)

I think Steve Phillips needs some real competition, I don't particularly rate him myself. (Read the looking for a goalkeeper in January post for my reasons)

Here we go again.

So we are now not allowed to criticize indvidual players ?

Is this yet another example of how overly politically correct this country is.

If I want to criticize, I will.

If I want to praise, I will.

I think Luke Wilkshire has looked a much better player since he moved into the centre of midfield (how's that for stating the obvious)

I think Steve Phillips needs some real competition, I don't particularly rate him myself. (Read the looking for a goalkeeper in January post for my reasons)

I agree with Dolman Moaner on this and posted similar last night.

Is this a forum for stating opinions or is it a good luck messageboard?

Whilst I agree that people comments like he's cr@p with no justification is not on, however, neither is slating posters for putting their opinions on the forum.

If people didn't post differing views, what would be the point of coming on here other than saying "c'mon lads, we can win this", "Please stay Dutch" etc. :(

Archived