IGNORED

Butch Wilkins

Robbored

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Unan - do really hope Ray Wilkins doesn't make it?

Why else you rubbish a post about him?

Possibly as there is already a  thread on  the Forum that you have been all over all morning

Maybe suspects more attention seeking

Just a guess

Hope that assists

edit - cancel that theory 

1 minute ago, Unan said:

For clarity.. I rubbished your post as this isn't City related, something you seem to pick up other people for..

Not if it's football related. 

If it were a rugby player or cricketer I'd post it in a different part of the forum.

2 minutes ago, Unan said:

For clarity.. I rubbished your post as this isn't City related, something you seem to pick up other people for..

Are you serious? We are talking of a man's life in the balance here, but you had to continue even on a post like this with your childishness  

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Possibly as there is already on the 5hread that you Forum that you have been all over all morning

and more attention seeking

I rubbished this post because it's utter nonsense as I'd clearly not seen the other thread.

This tit for tat is getting stupid, especially when we are talking about someone ( a former England FOOTBALL player) whose life hangs in the balance  I thought Football was a family let’s give ‘Butch’ some respect and close this thread. There is already a far more constructive thread on OTIB regarding him 

1 hour ago, pommers65 said:

Grow up children & have some respect

I have no ability to put 5000 likes here

Robbo obviously missed a thread. Shocking. To use a bloke at deaths door to kick the shit out of each other is truly LOW!

22 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

I have no ability to put 5000 likes here

Robbo obviously missed a thread. Shocking. To use a bloke at deaths door to kick the shit out of each other is truly LOW!

Disgraceful behaviour....Should take a good look at themselves

9 hours ago, 1bristolcity said:

Are you serious? We are talking of a man's life in the balance here, but you had to continue even on a post like this with your childishness  

In no way does 'Rubbishing' a post have any type of relation to my view of somebody's life, I explained the reasoning behind it too. With respect, nothing posted online is going to make any difference to the outcome and me 'Rubbishing' a hypocritical post, from someone who happily picks up on others mistakes, is hardly that outrageous?

6 hours ago, Unan said:

In no way does 'Rubbishing' a post have any type of relation to my view of somebody's life, I explained the reasoning behind it too. With respect, nothing posted online is going to make any difference to the outcome and me 'Rubbishing' a hypocritical post, from someone who happily picks up on others mistakes, is hardly that outrageous?

In the context, it was a pretty tasteless joke.

Archived