IGNORED

Who Will Be "Thrown Under The Bus" ?

The Original OTIB

On 08/05/2018 at 16:40, Robbored said:

This comes up fairly regularly...............:facepalm:

Ive said before that the difference between Senior and Junior is the style of football. It really is that simple.

Senior - dull, uninspired and pedestrian playing with the hand brake on..................:sleeping:

Junior - tries to play attacking football, high press, high tempo and at times a joy to watch. Doesn't always work of course but at least he's willing to try and entertain.

Big difference!

Tried. Past tense only. 

On 08/05/2018 at 21:47, Robbored said:

The "great games" could be counted on one hand. The Palace were tremendous games but then in the final, remind me of how much pressure Hulls defence was under?  Not a single attempt at goal as I recal. 

The league games were like watching grass grow.....and City finished that campaign with a a +1 goal difference.........:disapointed2se:

much the same as were watching now

On 08/05/2018 at 21:47, Robbored said:

The "great games" could be counted on one hand. The Palace were tremendous games but then in the final, remind me of how much pressure Hulls defence was under?  Not a single attempt at goal as I recal. 

The league games were like watching grass grow.....and City finished that campaign with a a +1 goal difference.........:disapointed2se:

No shots on goal in 2008 play off final. Was LJ managing then? Oh no of course not. He was learning how to do it from his Dad. 

About time this dynasty did a disappearing act. 

Archived