IGNORED

Most Improved Player. . .

Guest 21palmyra

Guest 21palmyra

My vote goes to Jim Brennan who was nurtured, I think, by Benny & blossomed into an outstanding left-back. Who can forget the Blackpool(h) game when he came on as a sub having only landed back in the country that morning, having scored the winner for Canada in an Int'l the previous day!!! Top drawer, dare I say it!!!

Guest northeastfan

defiantly Matt Hill. He looked totally out of place coming on a few years ago, but now he seems very comfortable in his position.

Guest City 'Til I Die

Personally I'd say Tommy D. Whilst he's always been a jewel at the centre of our midfield, over the last season or so he's tidied up his distribution and with his skill level and tricks repertoire (sp?) growing, he's keeping the ball, almost every challenge. Love him!

Guest hairyshamrock

Definately all of those players, but i'd have to have given it to Carey if he was still here. I remember against the G*s a couple of years ago when we won 3-2 and he was at fault for both of their goals cos he wanted to show off on telly - last season he was in the PFA team of the season and rightly so!

I think he'll show that Bristol City Youth Development is worth every penny - just a shame we didn't get one for him!

Archived