IGNORED

Nottingham forest just started selling tickets for August 4th

intial allocation1,900 for Nottingham forest fans

Nottingham forest have an away membership scheme(currently 1,100 members) that allows them to buy away tickets BEFORE season card holders.

Their season ticket holders get the chance to buy tickets from tuesday 09:00am

Me thinks if you have not bought your ticket/s yet

Get in soon

1 hour ago, Never to the dark side said:

intial allocation1,900 for Nottingham forest fans

Nottingham forest have an away membership scheme(currently 1,100 members) that allows them to buy away tickets BEFORE season card holders.

Their season ticket holders get the chance to buy tickets from tuesday 09:00am

Me thinks if you have not bought your ticket/s yet

Get in soon

That’s an interesting idea, I guess you can join even if you’re a ST holder otherwise I’d be well pissed off. 

I was at the home game last season and they must have been the quietest fans to visit and pretty crap turn out. I bet they sell out their allocation this time around now they are trying to be the new Wolves. To be honest it has been nice to have them so quiet in recent times. Their fans always strike me like Villa fans i.e. a sense of f@ckin entitlement. I hope they fail miserably. 

24 minutes ago, supercidered said:

I was at the home game last season and they must have been the quietest fans to visit and pretty crap turn out. I bet they sell out their allocation this time around now they are trying to be the new Wolves. To be honest it has been nice to have them so quiet in recent times. Their fans always strike me like Villa fans i.e. a sense of f@ckin entitlement. I hope they fail miserably. 

I think they are worse than Villa.

They do have two European Cups, whereas Villa have just the one.

Not that you would ever hear them mention it, of course..........:whistle:

Don't get me started about "the famous club" which they gleefully ram down your neck at every opportunity. Next season will be the worst with agent Mendez pulling the strings, but what is the motivation for doing it?

I must be missing something because every time I've visited Rio Wolverhampton or Athletico Nottingham I have failed to see the attractions for these Portuguese & Spanish players. I didn't realise that Trent Bridge had a marina or that the beaches at Dudley were a sight to behold.  

Archived