IGNORED

Amankwaah Injury

Stoke_Gifford_Red

Agreed Red Boy. Peacock plays his best with Miller (this season anyway) and to take Wilkshire and Tinnion out of the middle or even split them up would be stupid.

Roberts is better going forward then Amankwaah and at home would be better to have Roberts on the right anyway

Roberts is better going forward then Amankwaah and at home would be better to have Roberts on the right anyway

So remind me, how many goals and assists has Roberts got this season, and how many has big Kev got in far less games?

In the absense of Amankwaah I would play Roberts on the right rather than Wilkshire, but if both are fit then Kev is far more suited to play out there. It's no coincidence that our improved form started when he got back in the side.

Roberts has been one of the most disappointing players of the season so far, along with Butler and Doherty.

Guest Dolman Moaner

Give Starvin Marvin a go on the right I say, or at least a place on the bench.

If Wilson started with Peacock, Miller up front and Roberts on the right, Marvin would be ideal to come on up front or out right if things don't work.

Give the kid a chance I say. :(

This creates a big problem for DW, he could do with some more players getting injured, so he doesn't have to make a choice :Confused13:

Will he use it as an experiment opportunity, or go with what he thinks is his 1st team (saturday)?

So remind me, how many goals and assists has Roberts got this season, and how many has big Kev got in far less games?

In the absense of Amankwaah I would play Roberts on the right rather than Wilkshire, but if both are fit then Kev is far more suited to play out there. It's no coincidence that our improved form started when he got back in the side.

Roberts has been one of the most disappointing players of the season so far, along with Butler and Doherty.

When I have seen the two play I feel a lot more confident when Roberts is going forward with the ball than Amankwaah. Maybe Roberts isn't as good a crosser as Amankwaah which has seen KA set up a couple of goals lately but to find that direct runner in the current squad, I feel its Roberts.

Amankwaah isn't the only addition to the team, Wilkshire and Tinnion have been moved into the middle, that is the main reason why we have improved lately.

Does Peacock have to play?? :Confused13: He doesnt exactly inspire lately, put Robbo out right, and play Lita there, its gotta be more inspiring than Peacock blundering around missing the ball and conceding free kicks, or get McSheefrey in on loan and keep Robbo up front, as an alternative.

Any idea how long KA is out for?

Please try and keep the momentum going, not go backwards!!

Archived