IGNORED

Team V Yeovil

Guest Neo

I was looking through the squad travelling to Yeovil and it hit me how the positions seem to follow through in terms of players and positions and subs.

The squad as listed is :-

Phillips, Stowell, Coles, Butler, Hill, Bell, Woodman, Fortune, Doherty, Orr, Tinnion, Harley, Murray, Roberts, Heffernan, Miller, Lita, Anyinsah, Goodfellow and Simpson.

I read this as :-

Phillips (sub Stowell)

Coles, Butler, Hill, Bell (subs Woodman and Fortune)

Doherty, Orr, Tinnion (subs Harley and Murray)

Roberts, Heffernan, Miller (sub Lita)

other subs :- Anyinsah, Goodfellow and Simpson

Nearly every starting player ends up in a position that would seem to make sense (e.g. Bell on Left, Roberts on right of the top 3 etc.). Or mere coincidence??

If this IS the starting team, then does this give any insight in to Tin's thinking at this stage of the season (after all, he would of provided the names in that order surely?).

Guest Tom-BCFC

Coles is one of the best centre backs in the division, but hi is no more than an average right back

Truth is, we didn't think carey would go and now we are short of cover at RB until Big Kev is fit (if he ever is) :dunno::dunno::blush:

I was looking through the squad travelling to Yeovil and it hit me how the positions seem to follow through in terms of players and positions and subs.

The squad as listed is :-

Phillips, Stowell, Coles, Butler, Hill, Bell, Woodman, Fortune, Doherty, Orr, Tinnion, Harley, Murray, Roberts, Heffernan, Miller, Lita, Anyinsah, Goodfellow and Simpson.

I read this as :-

Phillips (sub Stowell)

Coles, Butler, Hill, Bell (subs Woodman and Fortune)

Doherty, Orr, Tinnion (subs Harley and Murray)

Roberts, Heffernan, Miller (sub Lita)

other subs :- Anyinsah, Goodfellow and Simpson

Nearly every starting player ends up in a position that would seem to make sense (e.g. Bell on Left, Roberts on right of the top 3 etc.).  Or mere coincidence??

If this IS the starting team, then does this give any insight in to Tin's thinking at this stage of the season (after all, he would of provided the names in that order surely?).

Well that's that theory out the window. Although resonably close; close enough to think that Tins is formulating his side.

Knew Robbo would be in :P

• Admin
Well that's that theory out the window.  Although resonably close; close enough to think that Tins is formulating his side.

Knew Robbo would be in  :P

Looking at the order in which the pre-season opponents have been arranged, I would say that the games so far have been more about getting some match fitness. Now is the chance for players to stake their claims to be in the starting line-up come August 7th.

Archived