IGNORED

Wilkshire And Tinnion

Godzilla

... Time to admit you were wrong in not playing them together until league game number 18! No? Thought not!

Still, pleased to see he's recognizing how well they are playing together. It's the midfield I've been crying out for for ages. While everyone else was telling me we would be too lightweight. Hmmmm... :Confused13:

On another note, nice to see the lads are still in confident mood and know the played well on Saturday. It was understandably frustrating for the players and management too, for us to finally put in a really good performance yet still lose.

Wilson On Wilkshire And Tinnion

Personally, I think give time Wilkshire and Tinnion will prove themselves to be the best centre midfield partnership in the division. And for the record, if we continue to play as we did against Blackpool, I believe we'll finish top 4. And if we'd started off with this team? Well, who knows.

... Time to admit you were wrong in not playing them together until league game number 18! No? Thought not!

On another note, nice to see the lads are still in confident mood and know the played well on Saturday. It was understandably frustrating for the players and management too, for us to finally put in a really good performance yet still lose.

Wilson On Wilkshire And Tinnion

Personally, I think give time Wilkshire and Tinnion will prove themselves to be the best centre midfield partnership in the division. And for the record, if we continue to play as we did against Blackpool, I believe we'll finish top 4. And if we'd started off with this team? Well, who knows.

Wilson on side at last!!

Only 18 games late!

Archived