IGNORED

Murray Called Up To Full Scotland Squad

bcfc seattle

I daresay that Vogts(sp?) will be looking to re-build after the Holland debacle in time for the next World Cup.By then Murray will into his early 30's and so he has to make his mark pretty soon if he's to get full International honours.

Good to see him called up - but it goes to show how bereft of talent Scotland are.If Murray was English or even Irish he'd be nowhere near an International call-up.

Interesting to see that Berti has called Michael McIndoe into the future squad. Wouldnt it be so typical of City to let a player who was available and based locally slip through our fingers only to go on and make a name for himself at a higher level.

Far be for me of course to criticise the transfer policy of Danny Wilson.

Guest scot_17s

Its not the full squad Murray has been called into its the future squad, Berti has been playing quite a lot of these types of games for us but i'm glad to see he's there!! :(

Guest Red_Rat

to be honest it just proves that it was a right decision for scotty to move away,

i have to say that if he had stayed then he would not be in the current squad,good luck scott 'my hero'

Guest Eddie Hitler

Yeah, top bloke. Turned down at least one Scotland A to play for City.

Don't agree about McIndoe. Bad attitude, even though he'll have the odd blinder I wouldn't want him here. We're developing a team of eleven quality players who play for each other. Big headed prima donnas not wanted.

Guest Eddie Hitler

Yeah, top bloke. Turned down at least one Scotland A to play for City.

Don't agree about McIndoe. Bad attitude, even though he'll have the odd blinder I wouldn't want him here. We're developing a team of eleven quality players who play for each other. Big headed prima donnas not wanted.

Archived