IGNORED

we can't allow the Welsh to have two doubles in 24 hours,can we?

Never to the dark side

2 minutes ago, BS15_RED said:

I would hope that City won’t be anywhere near as generous as France were in the second half last night.

Absolutely. Wales didn’t win that so much as France threw it away. Handed them two tries on a plate. Suicidal.

I hope when they  play England, Wales perform like they did in the first half against France.

And I hope Swansea start just as badly against City this afternoon. Conditions look good. Big crowd. Bring it on.

Great to see they are is total disarray off the pitch. With the yank hedge fund Selling off almost any players they can and king Jenkins having to turn his phone off just to stop them selling Dan James to Leeds deadline day eve. Rumours around South Wales that potter was about to walk too if James was sold on loan. League 1 beckons for them soon as the plummet continues until the yanks have their cash back. It’s a tough one but I hope you destroy them.

2 hours ago, BS15_RED said:

I would hope that City won’t be anywhere near as generous as France were in the second half last night.

If we are 16 - 0 up at half time v Swans, City's defence SHOULD hold out for the second half. :fingerscrossed:

Archived