IGNORED

Hang On To Your Ticket Stubs

Robbored

Good to see the club trying to encourage partime fans to come along on Saturday just in case City win and then have the chance to draw a top Premiership outfit in the third round.Then you'll need your stubs to get a ticket - unless like me your're a season ticket holder.

I say "just in case" because I can't see B'sley coming to defend like they did in the league match.After all there are no points at stake and consequently Cup games are often more entertaining.

It wouldn't be a suprise to me to see a high scoring match with 5 goals or even more.Lets hope so.... :sport19:

It would be a sell out no doubt, we got a near capacity crowd for a Carling Cup match on a Tuesday night and we were playing Southampton who aren't one of the most glamourous Premiership clubs but if we were to draw a big team then it would be more than likely a full house. BUT before we go any further can I remind you we have to win on Saturday first :(

i think arsenal they play very good football teach us a lesson or two with all there world class players will be good game. they are very good on the counter attack maybe we could improve ours we shall see but i also think that chelsea and man city(away) would be good games

Guest Dolman Moaner
yea keep your ticket stubs and maybe share them with some kind great guy from Seattle that would/will be in town for the 3rd round... :(  wonder who I'm talking about?

Tom Hanks ? ;)

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Fulham in the 3rd round.

Rosenior gives away a penalty in the 90th min on his debut from which we score.

"Good to see the club trying to encourage partime fans to come along on Saturday just in case City"

With fans like you, no wonder people don't come everywek.

Archived