IGNORED

Forum Users Number Of Posts

Guest BridgyRed

Guest lilciderhed

Either Tomarse of Adam got rid of them probably because people post just for the sake of getting a high post count. e.g Yes i agree and #### like that.

Edit: The location section would be even better if everybody specified somewhere  ;)

I agree Taz; my location has been in place since yesterday :(

Guest DrFaustus

This is great. Loads of people saying "I agree that pointless posts are pointless" After all, what point is there in pointlessness? It's pointedly pointless.

Get the point?

EAT PLAIN ENGLISH

This is great. Loads of people saying "I agree that pointless posts are pointless" After all, what point is there in pointlessness? It's pointedly pointless.

Get the point?

EAT PLAIN ENGLISH

So what's your point?

It seems to me that you consider pointless posts talking about pointless posts to be pointless. However, pointless posts, even within pointless threads commenting on pointless comments can creat positive points. I think you'll agree that my point is valid albeit slightly pointless as you have made the same point in a more pointless way?

Guest DrFaustus
<br /> So what's your point?

It seems to me that you consider pointless posts talking about pointless posts to be pointless.  However, pointless posts, even within pointless threads commenting on pointless comments can creat positive points.  I think you'll agree that my point is valid albeit slightly pointless as you have made the same point in a more pointless way?

I don't want to point the finger here Neo, but you pointlessly detract from the point. My point is that to pointlessly point out the pointless, you make no point.

Question. In the phrase, "for Pete's sake", who was Pete?

Now that's a pointless question.

Cheers

POINTLESS PIRATE/GOBBLEDYGOOK GAS

Question. In the phrase, "for Pete's sake", who was Pete?

Now that's a pointless question.

Cheers

POINTLESS PIRATE/GOBBLEDYGOOK GAS

On the subject of Pete: It started sometime in the 1920s as an offshoot of the expression "For the love of Pete!" That expression can be traced to the United States in the late 1900s. Actually, the name Pete means nothing because there are examples of other names used in its place (Mike being the most common). It's generally believed that both expressions came from the euphemistic expression "Moses!," which was a explanation of surprise or alarm.

A pointless answer, I think you'll agree :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12:

Guest DrFaustus
<br /> On the subject of Pete: It started sometime in the 1920s as an offshoot of the expression "For the love of Pete!"  That expression can be traced to the United States in the late 1900s.  Actually, the name Pete means nothing because there are examples of other names used in its place (Mike being the most common).  It's generally believed that both expressions came from the euphemistic expression "Moses!," which was a explanation of surprise or alarm.

A pointless answer, I think you'll agree  :Sleep12:  :Sleep12:  :Sleep12:

Pontlessly soporific Neo. (But interesting).

Next question. entomology..does it bug you?

Guest DrFaustus
I got a question. Is it true your a communist?  If true, did you go to Cambridge Uni?
<br /> Not me Willers.Lefty-liberal type. I went to Salford University (at night). Not quite Cambridge mate.

Now what was the point of that question? :(

Guest Hodges17
I went to Salford University (at night).

Hi Grant, if you don't mind me asking, when did you go to Salford uni?

I have a feeling you might have been there at the same time as my uncle...

Guest DrFaustus

Hi Grant, if you don't mind me asking, when did you go to Salford uni?

I have a feeling you might have been there at the same time as my uncle...

<br /> With apologies to City fans for th complete hijack of this thread...1991-1994. God help me I was 30 when I left. Had to work a 40 hour week then fo all that on top, violins playing yet?

Send me a message with your uncle's name so we don't wind up the City lot too much more!

how do you rite were your from on the location thing what do you go on

Click onto "My Controls" in the right hand corner of the board, "edit profile" and location is about half way down the page.

Archived