IGNORED

Bristol City Subbuteo Set

Taz

Is it really a Bristol City team or would it just be the red shirt and white shorts so it could also be listed as Wrexham, Swindon, Barnsley etc.

It's not like the kits are that detailed that you can make out the DAS logo...... is it :Confused13:

True I suppose. I just saw it on there had a brief glimpse and posted it on here. I would imagine though that it was pre kit sponsors though.

Doesn't interest me in the slightest, but I don't know if there's some sort of original packaging with it or something :Confused13: Someone that knows their stuff would probably be able to tell.

I used to play the game, some 20 years or so ago and then the subbuteo kits were just the same as the real ones (Due to lack of sponsors etc).

The only one that I can remember that actually looked like it was modelled on an actual team was the England World Cup 82 (had the red white and blue stripes across both shoulders).

I would of thought that they could now make teams look a bit more like the actual team but for the lower division teams, that you wouldn't have thought there was a demand for :Confused13:

God I used to love that game. :(

I had the Bristol City Subutteo team. My Brother had the Leeds team.

After each match we both tended to have one less player standing. :Rage:

Pretty soon it was five a side. :(

They were not that detailed and I managed to get some players on loan - I think from Nott Forrest ? not sure,but they were already wearing the correct kit.

Which was handy.

I tried personalising some of them which was disastrous.

We won regularly in those hyacinth days . . .

Archived