IGNORED

Premiership

22A

He has announced he wants our Premiership reduced to 16 clubs to "increase the rarity of football and therefore increase crowds".

Scuse me Sepp, but many Prem hames are already sell outs. To increase the rarity, s#### the Champions league and replace it with a straight ko comp for League Winners only! Reduce the size of any League or division and you reduce every club's income unless they put their prices up. It also reduces the chance of any club making it to the Prem to then stay there which has a direct impact on clubs such as Bristol City.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

So I suppose he thinks Real Madrids TWO tours at the end of this season will be fine.

This man is on another planet. I really can't see why he's so intent on lessening the Premiership, surely less competition would have a detrimental effect on all English clubs

Guest Hodges17

Blatter is a #### FIFA leader. Get rid of more league games so players dont get tired, he says. How about actually letting them have a summer break instead of the mickey-mouse confederations cup, designed solely to line his pockets? Remember, that cup competition killed a man last summer.

Archived