IGNORED

T-shirts.

Guest Hodges17

Alternatively go to www.theincider.com which is their l'il home.

Lovely guys they are; gave me a new paint-brush pot, disguised as a mug, absolutely free. :(

Guest DrFaustus
Alternatively go to www.theincider.com which is their l'il home. 

Lovely guys they are; gave me a new paint-brush pot, disguised as a mug, absolutely free.  :(

Do you use the shirt to clean the brushes?

EAT COLIN SEXSTONE

Don't forget Glen Pennyfather!

But seriously.....are you looking to expand the range?

Excuse my flippant colleague, robbored. Honestly, I don't know where he gets it from, really I don't.

Yes, we intend to expand the range.

We're intending to redo the Jacki one in a black long-sleeved version in time for the Stockport game just before Christmas.

Then, in the New Year, we're hoping to continue the series with other 'Ashton Greats', such as Alan Walsh and Paul Cheesley amongst others.

Having said that, we're always keen to respond to fans' demands. If you are particularly interested in a player, let us know. We'll see if the market seems to be there to make it worthwhile.

cheers

edson

P.S. Thanks for the e-mail, Derby Gas, I will get back to you shortly.

Having said that, we're always keen to respond to fans' demands. If you are particularly interested in a player, let us know. We'll see if the market seems to be there to make it worthwhile.

cheers

edson

<br /> What about a Mullett one for the great Glynn Riley, one of the men of the 80's. ;)

Or my personal favourite would be a "psycho" one for a certain Mr Humphries (Glenn for you younger ones). Now there was someone to be worshiped :(

P.S Edson, Don't give the Blue Few any tips on how to make the shirts, before you know it, they will be able to swap some for a couple of seats for that shed :D:P

Guest The Clevedon and Romford Vessel

How about some hooded tops as it's a bit cold, and walking around in a T-shirt this time of year is something reserved for Buster Footman! - Now there is a thought how about a Buster 'Ashton Greats' T-shirt?

How about some hooded tops as it's a bit cold, and walking around in a T-shirt this time of year is something reserved for Buster Footman! - Now there is a thought how about a Buster 'Ashton Greats' T-shirt?

The simple reply to that is cost.

Hooded tops are dearer to buy, and people aren't keen to spend a lot on items bought on the street, as they aren't certain of the quality (which is very good, as it happens), and don't think they could get their money back if they aren't happy (which is true. You won't see us for dust).

If anyone has a suggestion for a player (or physio/kit man) and can also provide a good quality pic of the player, it would help enormously.

Cheers

edson

In the absence of even the most rudimentary threading system (like the one even the Rivals Board has for crying out loud), I am obliged to cite the post to which this message refers.

I AM REPLYING TO EDSON

If we are talking of Ashton Greats, it would be nice if you could get enough custom to justify creating a tee shirt for Geoff Merrick with a photo of him at his best: with perm and tache.

Excuse my flippant colleague, robbored. Honestly, I don't know where he gets it from, really I don't.

Yes, we intend to expand the range.

We're intending to redo the Jacki one in a black long-sleeved version in time for the Stockport game just before Christmas.

Then, in the New Year, we're hoping to continue the series with other 'Ashton Greats', such as Alan Walsh and Paul Cheesley amongst others.

cheers

edson

P.S. Thanks for the e-mail, Derby Gas, I will get back to you shortly.

The club are missing out on a huge marketing opportunity here.

But not unusal for the club to be very blinkered in given the fans what they want in the way of merchandise.

I remember too well the pathetic effort for LDV final.

In the absence of even the most rudimentary threading system (like the one even the Rivals Board has for crying out loud), I am obliged to cite the post to which this message refers.

I AM REPLYING TO EDSON

If we are talking of Ashton Greats, it would be nice if you could get enough custom to justify creating a tee shirt for Geoff Merrick with a photo of him at his best: with perm and tache.

You've sussed bolding up letters and changing the font size, so you're doing better than me.

Again, Merrick is a good shout but, as with all these players, it's a case of getting a decent quality photograph to begin with that I can work from.

All donations of said photographs gratefully received.

What critreia is there to become a "Ashton Great" ?

It's probably about players who City fans, in general, feel affectionate towards. Every club has players who the majority of fans think of fondly and those sorts of players, who have played at our club, are the ones we're trying to highlight.

In the eye of the beholder a bit though, I guess.

Archived