IGNORED

't'shirts - Club Has No Idea

richieb

I find it amazing that the club have no idea what fans go for in the way of merchandising.

By the response on this forum alone, Edson has found that formula that really appeals to the fans.

Classic case of fans knowing what fellow fans want. ;)

Rock science it's not, but clearly shows how out of touch the Club shop really is.

I remember too well how poor the effort was in getting the right gear for the LDV final.Yep, the club will say how things sold well - fine, but if we aim low we achieve less.

We gave so much revenue to the 'unofficial' sellers & even Carlisles gear was more inventive than the cr@p we turned out.

Its about time the club got real to what the fans want from the club shop, especially in the way of todays modern trends. :(

OK so Edson, Tomarse etc have hit upon something, but Richie, come on, what do you suggest.

I know what I would like, but would love to know your suggestions.

Well documented on the replica front. So unless anyone wants me to, I will leave this for now.

But if you take in other club shops that have branded gear (Puma, Nike etc) you will see a range of exciting, trendy merchandise that is set up for todays fashion market.

Ranges from t shirts to training tops.

And on the hot topic - retro t shirts as per the Edson designs.

No doubt the club will do OK this Xmas, but in todays fashion concious world, I do not see TFG retro gear on the top of many Xmas lists.

Archived