IGNORED

Bcfc Got My Girlfriend Pregnant

BCFChris

I am going to have a moan. About 14 weeks ago, I took my girlfriend to watch BCFC at Bournemouth. Needless to say, I wish I had not! You may well remember this tedious game.

The day started bad. We left Gloucester at 8am with the hope of arriving in "Bournemouth" for about 10.30. We then proceeded to find, that on every road along our chosen route, "Time Team" had decided to dig it up! We eventually arrived in "Bournemouth" at 11.30am.

The next issue were the tickets. We had only decided to go to the game on the Thursday before the match. BCFC basically informed me that it was to risky to mail the tickets, and that they would send the said tickets on the coaches. Needless to say when we enquired about our tickets, they were nowhere to be found. After about 20 mins of arguing with the ticket office at "Bournemouth" FC they eventually found them. What a relief!

Then there was the game, say no more!

After the entertainment (as it was called), came the car park. It only took us 1 1/2 hours to escape. Russell Osman would have been proud.

Once we had escaped, it was time to find our hotel that we had booked for the night. This only took us another 1 1/2 hours and we eventually arrived there at 5pm.

Needless to say I was now very "######" with the whole day!

After we had checked in, we proceeded to our room, where my girlfriend suggested that instead of watching the England match, we make our own entertainment! having had enougth of football for one day, the temptation was too much. The next couple of hours were needless to say, better than the rest of the day(or so I thought).

Now about 8 weeks ago, imagine my shock when I was told by my girlfriend that she was 4 weeks pregnant. It did not take long for me to work out that it must have been the "Bournemouth" air that had caused this problem!

At first, I was extremely happy :D, but this did not last long as hormones were about to take their toll :D ! My once, very affectionate girlfriend transformed into "Norman Bates". She proceeded to leave me about 2 weeks later! Crikey ;) !

While things were still happy clappy :( we discussed names. If the baby was a boy, she wanted to call him "Luke", after a certain Mr LW.

I now think that the "Beckhams" theory of naming babies should apply, as "Bournemouth", would always serve as a constant reminder of why I should never return there!

Has BCFC every got your wife/GF pregnant and if so, what would there name be!

Guest WillsbridgeRed

God mate, what a nightmare - I'm glad me and my mrs decided to watch it up the local pub now.

Middle name of Atyeo would be a god shout, thats what my first born will be lumbered with!

Guest east_dundry_red

Well me and my girlfriend were going to go to Bournemouth for a weekend but now you mention that i think we will go somewhere else.

Guest BTR_FTG

Tragic tale, sort yourselves out for the nipper's sake.

"I now think that the "Beckhams" theory of naming babies should apply"

In which case he has to be named "Bo (after Andsersen) Maurice" which can, of course be shortened to BoMo....

Doing the right thing whist wishing to maintain a relationship led to BTR junior's middle name being 'Ashton'.

BTR

FTG

Personally I would deny all knowledge of the weekend and blame any one of 1200+ City supporters in the OAPs paradise that weekend for the situation. As an Estate Agent I'm sure you will be able to pull it off, that might have been a better idea in the first instance :(

PS I wasn't there but can name a fair few that were ;)

Guest BTR_FTG

Sorry to hear that Chris.

Wish you, your ex & Luke/BoMO/Dean the very best of luck in those choppy waters ahead. Stick at it, you never know & women tend to change very dramatically once their nipper enters this mortal coil.

BTR

FTG

Hi Chris mate.

Who you kidding?

Missed the whole of the England game whilst on the job, :(;) you wish!!!!!

See you on Friday night.

Cheers Kev G'.

Guest shotgun

I heard that if a boy then name of Justin as thats what you alledgedly were..........

If it is a girl how about "_ _ _ _ _ Ashton Kate _ _ _ _ _, just fill the blanks ahem with your other surname/1st name.....

Sorted!

Archived