IGNORED

Team V Barnsley

DolmanDudess

Our options are rather thin for right wing/midfield. Roberts really is not up to it, either tactically or technically.

What have we in the ressies? Marvin I know but anyone else that could play there.

If not I can see Doc or Burnell returning to the centre and Wilks back out right. I hope not but I can see it happening.

Our options are rather thin for right wing/midfield. Roberts really is not up to it, either tactically or technically.

What have we in the ressies? Marvin I know but anyone else that could play there.

If not I can see Doc or Burnell returning to the centre and Wilks back out right. I hope not but I can see it happening.

I can see that on the horizon too. I hope not though. Thats the last thing i want to see (Wilkshire on the right) step backwards in my book, but we shall see :Confused13:

Guest Bootylicious
<br /> No Leroy over Matthews me thinks  :(

Hopefully! ;)

But i think LM's hat-trick mid-week might give him the edge. Even though he wouldn't be my choice!

<br /> Hopefully! ;)

But i think LM's hat-trick mid-week might give him the edge. Even though he wouldn't be my choice!

Well we are talking about footballing skills here i guess... :(

In that case i suppose i would have to say Matthews after his hat-trick 'wonder' in the week :D

.........................Philips........................

...Carey....Coles.........Hill......Woodman...

..Roberts...Wilkshire...Tinnion..Brown....

...........Peacock.......Miller.......................

Very attacking, i can see us knocking a few past them on saturday, my prediction is 3-0

Guest Bigdave60
<br /> No Leroy over Matthews me thinks  :(

He had a shocker in the reserves yesterday.

Matthews scored a hattrick was marginaly better

Roberts for Amankwaah on the right, and Peacock in upfront. Keep changes too a bare minimum, because we've been playing well.

Quite agree with Brendon. I do think now that Matthews should be chosen over Leroy but we dont want to do to much chopping and changing when we appear to have a really strong 11 starting at the moment.

Roberts was in headless chicken mode for much of the Blackpool game but it's more than likely he will be replacing Big Kev.

I think it will be the CR on the right, Peacock up front option.

The main reserve in that position is Joe Anyinsah but I think he is still out with a broken arm. :ph34r::) .

I also hope DW resist's returning LW to the wing.

Archived