IGNORED

Unable To Go?

Guest footychik

Guest footychik

Oh dear. i am unable to go the city game. my dad won't be able o take me because he is in london and i am so angry right now. :D

Guest northeastfan
Oh dear. i am unable to go the city game. my dad won't be able o take me because he is in london and i am so angry right now.  :D

Whats wrong with your legs?

Guest MaloneFM

Speaking as a bloke who is probably your dads age..dont ask how old its rude...I expect he is more annoyed than you. But some things you got to do first.

I'm not going and I am a season ticket holder. I finished work at 7:00 and thought 'sod it, I have already been to two Tinman testimonials so far'.

It wont be a sell out..they very rarely are..the highlights as far as I can make out will be:

Possibly an out of condition retired Paul Gascoigne playing for Portsmouth..not even a full game

Les Battersby from Coronation Street in goal at half time trying to save penalties

A lot of kissing up to the Tinman

A game we will be beaten in..or should be

When he gets home be really nice to him, make him a cup of tea..then tell him which away game you will be going to next season!

:D

Guest MaloneFM

Whats wrong with you asking how old she is first? If I said to any of my kids I aint taking them then they went on their own...BOOM!! :@ Not happy

She's just doing what her dad tells her to. And if she follows my advice she can blackmail him later into going to Hillsborough for the promotion clincher.

Archived