IGNORED

Bristol City v Barnsley Match Day 28

havanatopia

3 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Johnson sending a message to the board. Nobody on the bench he believes in. New players needed 

Hardly! Everyone knows We need players but LJ has wasted 2 and a half weeks chasing a player who rejected us for a second time.

The backing is there, attracting players with Johnson in charge is the issue.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Hardly! Everyone knows We need players but LJ has wasted 2 and a half weeks chasing a player who rejected us for a second time.

Naive to think we spent 2.5 weeks chasing one player. They aren’t sat by a phone waiting for it to ring.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Yes, because we only pursue one player at a time. Ashton's job is yours for the asking.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

Naive to think we spent 2.5 weeks chasing one player. They aren’t sat by a phone waiting for it to ring.  

You are more confident about that than most. Other teams have made moves, don’t buy into that ‘it’s always difficult in January’ bollocks!

Every player has a price. If we aren’t prepared to pay it move on.

1 minute ago, Lew-T said:

Obviously happy taking the lead but I really hope this is a kick up the backside regarding incomings in this window.

Found a stream online and it’s been so poor. 

Having said all that, I don’t have much confidence in us finding the right players...

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Banjo Island said:

This is hideous wtf do they do all week at failand my feet are like blocks of ice snot is dribbling from my nose iam not sure how mch more of this shite i can take iam almost reaching tipping point????

Just in case anyones intrested my feets alot warmer and my nose is no longer dribbling ????

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Genuinely think that was a better performance. We leaked some good chances but had plenty of our own at the other end. 

A good solid win, and unusually this season one that we actually deserved.

Still alot to improve on in the midfield but Dasilva, Fam and Bentley had good games.

Edited by ExiledAjax
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

You are more confident about that than most. Other teams have made moves, don’t buy into that ‘it’s always difficult in January’ bollocks!

Every player has a price. If we aren’t prepared to pay it move on.

Swansea's loans aside, would you care to list all the signings by Championship clubs?

Alternatively, don't let the facts influence your opinion.

• Like 3