IGNORED

Who Will Take The Free Kicks This Year

Guest simmos the gaffer

Guest simmos the gaffer

I know that Mickey and Tins are probably our best dead ball strikers but who else is likely to take them bearing in mind that they are both lefties, and free kicks from the left won't always suit them. Has anyone had a pop in the friendlies that looks likely to pull off the odd Beckham and stick one in the top corner (no not fall over the penalty spot!!!)

:D

Please not Tinnion or Bell! How many times in recent seasons have we seen promising free-kicks end up in the wall or in the crowd?.

I honestly can't recal the last time either of them scored direct form a free-kick.

Please not Tinnion or Bell!  How many times in recent seasons have we seen promising free-kicks end up in the wall or in the crowd?.

I honestly can't recal the last time either of them scored direct form a free-kick.

I think the last one was away to Peterborough now two seasons ago :D

Guest AllTimeRed

i think roberts should be a contender around the 18yrd box

just remember barnsley and yeovil 2 free kicks 2 goals

And don't forget Luke Wilkshire when he comes back from the Olympics.

Why did you have to say that? I was happy until you reminded me he is still here :D:city:

Must say, we have missed him in the friendlies because I really did forget about him!

Guest simmos the gaffer
i think roberts should be a contender around the 18yrd box

just remember barnsley and yeovil 2 free kicks 2 goals

Unfortunately we can't bring him on just for the free kicks!!

Guest Neilio

Free kicks are constantly poor from us and somthing we lack every season. Leicester did have nout good in prem bar there dead ball situations they scored nearly once every 3 games or so from a free kick or corner etc.

We need to get good at um....

Archived