IGNORED

Christmas Warning

phantom

• Admin

On attending my Fiancee's Christmas 'do' last night in Gloucester, I was happily drinking away (like you do) then got chatting with this guy who told me he was into football and seemed to know a bit about second division footy. Great I thought chance to chat away about City.

All was going well until he announced he was a bleedin season ticket holder at Swindle !, fair enought I thought (we all make mistakes in life), then he went on to tell me the rest of his family were Gas heads !

Now being the season of goodwill etc, I thought i'd give him the benefit of the doubt, and he bought me a few beers.

So don't worry about getting bladdered and pulling the office minger, be MORE wary of the fact that there are bigger dangers with drinking at christmas functions.

PS, it still hurts this morning, so keep the noise to a minimum please. .

Public House

Thanks to Peter Mugridge :-)

Police warn all male clubbers, party-goers and unsuspecting bar regulars to be more alert and cautious when getting a drink offered from a girl.

There is a date rape drug going around called 'beer'. It is generally found in liquid form and is now being used by female sexual predators at parties to convince their male victims to have sex with them.

The shocking statistic is that 'beer' is available virtually anywhere!

All girls have to do is persuade a guy to consume a few units of 'beer' and simply ask the guy home for no-strings-attached sex. Men are literally rendered helpless against such attacks.

After several 'beers' men will often succumb to desire to perform sex acts on horrific looking women, who they would never normally be attracted to.

Men often awaken after being given 'beer' with only hazy memories of exactly what has happened to them the night before, just a vague feeling that something bad occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men might be stung for their life's worth in a familiar scam know as 'a relationship' - apparently men are easier victims for this scam after 'beer' has been administered and have already been sexually attacked.

Please! Forward this to every male you know...

However, if you fall victim to this insidious drug and the predatory women administering it, there are male support groups with venues in every town where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter in an open and frank manner with a bunch of similarly affected like-minded guys.

For the nearest support group near you just look up 'Public House' in the Yellow Pages.

Public House

Thanks to Peter Mugridge :-)

Police warn all male clubbers, party-goers and unsuspecting bar regulars to be more alert and cautious when getting a drink offered from a girl.

There is a date rape drug going around called 'beer'. It is generally found in liquid form and is now being used by female sexual predators at parties to convince their male victims to have sex with them.

The shocking statistic is that 'beer' is available virtually anywhere!

All girls have to do is persuade a guy to consume a few units of 'beer' and simply ask the guy home for no-strings-attached sex. Men are literally rendered helpless against such attacks.

After several 'beers' men will often succumb to desire to perform sex acts on horrific looking women, who they would never normally be attracted to.

Men often awaken after being given 'beer' with only hazy memories of exactly what has happened to them the night before, just a vague feeling that something bad occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men might be stung for their life's worth in a familiar scam know as 'a relationship' - apparently men are easier victims for this scam after 'beer' has been administered and have already been sexually attacked.

Please! Forward this to every male you know...

However, if you fall victim to this insidious drug and the predatory women administering it, there are male support groups with venues in every town where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter in an open and frank manner with a bunch of similarly affected like-minded guys.

For the nearest support group near you just look up 'Public House' in the Yellow Pages.

Classic! :ph34r:

I heard a myth once by a mate who reported a condition very similar. He blamed it his 'Beer Goggles'. Of course this could just be fable or an entirely different entity?

Classis 'The Office' moment:

David Brent on the Phone:

Whats the difference between a dog and a fox?

About 10 pints! :)

Archived